•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] r_mode -1 in windowed mode isn't proportionate to the resolution

When I run the game in the windowed mode with the widescreen resolution 1366x768 or 1364x768 (this might be happening with other resolutions too) and r_mode -1, the size of the window doesn't fit the resolution - the window is smaller. This means that some parts of the game are cut off and are hidden beyond the window (or more specifically for me, the top part). You can move your mouse into those unseen parts, though, and the mouse would disappear into emptiness. Note that I didn't change the window size myself to break it, and that the window size cannot even be changed at all (you can't pull the edges of the window to change its size).
I play the game in the full-screen mode, though, but I use the windowed mode to capture videos from demos, because some peculiar circumstances don't allow me to use the full-screen mode to do so (for more info see: [SOLVED] - jaMME capturing problem). The demo videos captured in such a window that isn't proportionate to the resolution end up with some of their edges being black (the edges that are cut off by the window).
This misporportion of the window happens in both MB2 (MB2 Client and JAMP) and jaMME.