CLAN < R > Rogue – A group for the serious.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
thFISH7.jpg

Description

Rogue is a clan for people who take themselves seriously, who take others seriously, and who take the game seriously.

It is not a clan for anyone wholeheartedly willing to wallow in self-derision, derision of other players, or derision of the game.

It is a clan for people who love the game. It is a clan for people who are willing to be patient with others, and with themselves.

It is a clan for people who want to play well. It is for people who find joy in taking things seriously.

Absolutely all skill levels are welcome. Even if you are a complete newbie, you are welcome if you take the game seriously.

Policies
  • Respect yourself.
  • Respect others.
  • Respect the game
  • Clan tags are optional. The internal function of the clan is more important than the visible status of clan membership.
  • Aliasers are welcome. Members are not required to maintain a consistent in-game identity.
Activities
There is no mandatory participation of any sort. All members are free to suggest any kind of activity that they feel interested in.

For example, I personally would be interested in voice chat (via Discord) and in deliberately populating FA servers, and taking FA seriously.

Status
< R > currently has 3 members, and 0 servers. I'm gonna call this group rank One Horse Triforce.

Member list
aliasing isn't discouraged, so names are... examples.
"Vermont" <-- me
"Jaster"
"Verdictor"

Applying

If you read this thread and cringed, then this is not the clan for you.

If you read this thread and thought something along the lines of "Finally!", then add me on Steam and let's have some serious parties, of seriousness.

If your reaction was any less intense than that, then I don't know why you would want to join.

Motto / Mantra

You're not fighting me. You're fighting yourself. And losing. [Source]

(I find this a useful mantra to rekindle my respect for the game and for my opponents, whenever I feel frustration.)

Last edited:

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
What happened to LoA?

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
@SK55555555555555555 Listeners of Ashla was a concept, and no one else picked it up so it never became anything. < R > is sort of a development of the same overall concept, though. They're just banners to muster any like-minded people lurking around.

@Verd Do you have Steam? actually, i'll PM you on the forums.

Last edited:

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
note: Jaster's just jesting about hierarchical and/or skill-based arrogance. < R >'s not about that life. No ranks. ('cept I'm the captain of the ship, just for the sake of keeping the clan on-vision, and booting toxic people.)

Last edited: