•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Problems with Launcher, b0ss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys so I'm having problems with getting my Launcher to work. I'd have filed it under launcher problems but AFAIK it's not an actual error on the Launchers part, but rather something I'm failing to do with in-game files
I had it working for a few weeks but with the new update yesterday I was having problems and decided to reinstall MBII/Steam altogether. While I think I took all of the necessary steps for proper installation as I've done before; I can't be 100%.
Anyways onto my problem: Every time I click on my launcher to open it says "Jedi Academy not found, would you like to set it now? Please browse to GameData folder.". I've navigated through the dropdown box that appears and tried setting JKA as it says, but nothing happens and the same "JA not found" message pops right back up, prompting me to try again. I've tried setting it through the drop-box that appears and manually navigating to gamedata and setting the launcher in there, but no luck.

Keep in mind I'm not the most Tech savvy and am most certainly doing something stupidly wrong, but I've been messing around with this for a day and a half with no progress so thought I'd ask. Thank you for your time:)

PS. Merry Christmas everyone!

Last edited:

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
If you look in your GameData folder there should be a batch file named reset launcher or something. Try running that to clear things out and set the launcher up again.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Make sure you are poiniting to proper folder. Launcher checks if the folder you have chosen contains eg. "base" folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.