PLEASE make the amount of Force Points taken away when shot at more

As it stands, the Gunner gameplay is messed up. Everyone just goes to a force user, and if you go gunner, you just fucking die cuz you can't damage the Jedi because they can just tank all the shots from the blaster cuz they loose like nothing for being hot at.

Damn, are you saying that 1 Jedi can be at a disadvantage against 2 gunners? Wow, that must be harsh. Better buff the saberists so they can 1v2 without breaking a sweat.
Hmm. Funny that most gunners have 2 or 3 lives, right?

And no, that is not what I said. My point being is a gunner should NOT be able to flinch a saberist 1000000 miles away.

Last edited:
And no, that is not what I said. My point being is a gunner should NOT be able to flinch a saberist 1000000 miles away.
yes they should

there's no reason a CR3 clone or FP3 deka with 80-100% accuracy should be able to empty a full mag on a saberist holding block from across a hangar and do zero damage

1.5 Changelog said:
  • Remove: Removed all FP debuffs when shot - this also changes MBlock deflect level 3 to no longer drain FP when debuffed (thus it only prevents FP regen).
  • Remove: Removed all different FP regen rates depending on the state of the player (being able to autoblock or not), the base FP regen is now the highest one from these previously different rates.
After getting hit Jedi very quickly resumes FP regeneration.
Drains are higher than in 1.4.9, but if you're missing they don't feel that way.

In this video from 1.4.8 Jedi regenerates very slowly.

yes they should

there's no reason a CR3 clone or FP3 deka with 80-100% accuracy should be able to empty a full mag on a saberist holding block from across a hangar and do zero damage
That makes no sense at all. Of course if a saberist, whatever range, is holding block, he's going to take no damage....