PLEASE make the amount of Force Points taken away when shot at more

Discussion in 'Feedback & Gameplay' started by Dino143, Jan 12, 2019.

?

Do you agree?

1. Ayup

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. no

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. Dino143

Dino143

As it stands, the Gunner gameplay is messed up. Everyone just goes to a force user, and if you go gunner, you just fucking die cuz you can't damage the Jedi because they can just tank all the shots from the blaster cuz they loose like nothing for being hot at.

2. Tylenol

Tylenol Internal Beta Team

Or adjust FP drains to a reasonable amount

3. SK55555555555555555

SK55555555555555555 Moderator EU Official Server Admin Internal Beta Team

Tbh its not that bad atm, been way worse. Try abusing DLT or A280.

Deep likes this.
  4. Deep

Deep

even p3 will do the job tbh. I wouldn't mind a slight increase of fp damage, but just slight. As SK5 said, it's not that bad atm and it has definitely been worse in the past.

5. Dino143

Dino143

It's still kinda bad though, and I think everyone subconsciously knows it cause every server just becomes a duel server. Not even liek one with an objective, cuz people just stand back and let a fight happen before jumping in themselves when/if their guy looses.

6. Deep

Deep

Sorry mate but dunno what you are on about. Been playing this for 12 years and until now, no being with an actual sense of competitiveness lets that happen. Yeah sure, sometimes I let some peeps duel for the laughs, but I've only seen it occasionally. And it certainly is not due to a problem with fp drains.