PLEASE make the amount of Force Points taken away when shot at more

As it stands, the Gunner gameplay is messed up. Everyone just goes to a force user, and if you go gunner, you just fucking die cuz you can't damage the Jedi because they can just tank all the shots from the blaster cuz they loose like nothing for being hot at.

even p3 will do the job tbh. I wouldn't mind a slight increase of fp damage, but just slight. As SK5 said, it's not that bad atm and it has definitely been worse in the past.
It's still kinda bad though, and I think everyone subconsciously knows it cause every server just becomes a duel server. Not even liek one with an objective, cuz people just stand back and let a fight happen before jumping in themselves when/if their guy looses.

It's still kinda bad though, and I think everyone subconsciously knows it cause every server just becomes a duel server. Not even liek one with an objective, cuz people just stand back and let a fight happen before jumping in themselves when/if their guy looses.

Sorry mate but dunno what you are on about. Been playing this for 12 years and until now, no being with an actual sense of competitiveness lets that happen. Yeah sure, sometimes I let some peeps duel for the laughs, but I've only seen it occasionally. And it certainly is not due to a problem with fp drains.

even p3 will do the job tbh. I wouldn't mind a slight increase of fp damage, but just slight. As SK5 said, it's not that bad atm and it has definitely been worse in the past.
No, it's the worst it's ever been. I used to regularly be able to kill Jedi by depleting their FP and shooting them while staggering. Now, the only real way to kill them is to wait for them to swing and catch them before they swing block or mob them with gunners.

No, it's the worst it's ever been. I used to regularly be able to kill Jedi by depleting their FP and shooting them while staggering. Now, the only real way to kill them is to wait for them to swing and catch them before they swing block or mob them with gunners.

What are you talking about? I have been playing regularly and killing a jedi/sith with pistol 3 is really easy. All you need is decent aim and their fp just vanishes in a matter of seconds.

What are you talking about? I have been playing regularly and killing a jedi/sith with pistol 3 is really easy. All you need is decent aim and their fp just vanishes in a matter of seconds.
Congrats, bro, you want a medal?

Infraction: Discrimination
Seems like the European side of MB2 seems to believe Jedi isn't OP.

Sigh. This is why everyone thinks you guys are a bunch of dumb polaks.

Congrats, brothers you want a medal?

Everyone has their personal opinion, I suppose. ;)

Jedi for sure has even been worse in the past. They don’t need a general debuff, just increase the fp damage of E-11 (I landed a full clip 2 days ago at a sith who was just standing still blocking at close range, and he still had fp left. That’s kinda fucked up.)

But hey, no need to call someone a dumb polak or be disrespectful just because they have a different point of view ;)

Generalizations aside, FP drains are a mess currently, the only reason Deep smuggly said they aren't is because AFAIK they main hero and because Pistol 3 is one of the weapons that got the least of the FP drain debuff, along side M5 and such

So in other words, put your egos down and stop being dumb

Generalizations aside, FP drains are a mess currently, the only reason Deep smuggly said they aren't is because AFAIK they main hero and because Pistol 3 is one of the weapons that got the least of the FP drain debuff, along side M5 and such

So in other words, put your egos down and stop being dumb

I do main p3 and that’s why I said it’s quite fine atm. I do play other classes and use other guns, the fp drains don’t seem to be that bad, at least to me.

In my opinion, the only gun with absolutely awful fp drains atm is E-11.

Its fucking ridiculous that I find it easier killing gunners as a saberist when I barely play them than vice versa. They have it waaaay too easy

The drains are shit and flinch doesn't help unless you can land 100% of your shots

#savegunners
No, it's about landing your shots at the right time. Let's not forget that flinch has an insane range right now so in an instance where a Jedi has pushed down an enemy gunner, a friendly gunner nearby will know exactly where to shoot when the Jedi when he tries to take down the knocked down gunner and flinch him from a mile away, saving the gunner.

Anyway, I do believe the E-11 FP drain needs a SLIGHT buff, but not much. As others have stated, P3 (especially at close range) will deplete force VERY VERY quickly.

in an instance where a Jedi has pushed down an enemy gunner, a friendly gunner nearby will know exactly where to shoot when the Jedi when he tries to take down the knocked down gunner and flinch him from a mile away, saving the gunner
Damn, are you saying that 1 Jedi can be at a disadvantage against 2 gunners? Wow, that must be harsh. Better buff the saberists so they can 1v2 without breaking a sweat.

They don't.

(polaks e11 masterrace btw; States would lose 0 - 20)

Balance between gunner and lightsaber has been horrendous for years with no sign of improvement. Classes with mobility/utility advantage get gutted/will get gutted (see ARC, wook., clone, deka, SBD, MANDALORIAN "BUG FIX").

It's not just drains, however. Swingblock, insta-swing, lack of interrupt, damage reduction, random HS deflect, staff, dual, facehug speed lunge and choppy connection players all culminate to a completely obnoxious, unbalanced, mindtrick spamming, over-played fun-sucking class that has spoiled my enjoyment of this mod.

I can honestly say I enjoy fighting PM deka as pistol soldier with no cover more than having to fight against saber. I think I would stand a better chance too.

2020 is the year of the gunner, once we get this dueling patch right for the last, last time.