Please I Need You All

Fang

Donator
definitely not euro, and im euro. last time someone made me sweat a tad was hex
all ya'll talk about is hitler, poland or something related to current war things lma0

A$APRocky

US Official Server Admin
i guess what im trying to say is i clicked the vod and ur weak like a little baby i could shit in ur teams mouths and theres nothing u could do about it
badc793cb6e111c400d5ff51fb6df851 (2).jpg

Eazy E

Banned
guess its time to open a server in London or whatever and do NA vs EU
If I remember correctly there was a $100 Duelling tournament hosted in NA and an EU player with 150+ Ping won it. So yh EU > NA. No contest.

While I am 'flattered'- on behalf of my brethren, we must graciously decline your offer to join DJO

As for those uninformed who might be surprised to see that we are still around, I must remind you that the A.I. never was, nor claimed to be a clan.
We are a collective of extremely skilled individuals. There are no ranks within our organization, and currently, I can contact any member at a moment's notice.
Most of us are simply occupied with other tasks at the moment- which is fully acceptable.

In organic terms:
'Being an A.I. is an honor and a privilege- not a burden, and our members are afforded the most extreme of freedoms. Their title will never leave them.'

da562n0-0cd3a253-63df-4e91-9529-01150d944fd9.gif

As for our current activities-
Officially, every few months we group together all available members, deploy to a battlefield, decimate it, and depart a few hours later.
Should the desire to increase our activities grow at any point in the future, we will once again commence weekly, or even bi-daily assaults.

Thank you for your inquiry, but we are in this for the '
long haul'.
I graciously appreciate your reply but i suppose i blurred what i meant in my speech. This isnt about a clan goliath or joining DJO its about being a collective community together we can all be who we want to be but we all need to come together as a whole community and revive this thing.

If I remember correctly there was a $100 Duelling tournament hosted in NA and an EU player with 150+ Ping won it. So yh EU > NA. No contest.
you and fang are exactly why this community needs a reform who tf gives a fuck about EU or NA, care about MB2 first then let your pathetic pride get back in the way

Fang

Donator
ok boomer

not as if statistics ™ will control what happens to the game anyway

i guess what im trying to say is i clicked the vod and ur weak like a little baby i could shit in ur teams mouths and theres nothing u could do about it

alright time to scrim and shit all over ur hopes n dreams...

discord is vortex#1477