DISCLAIMER: I did not create the models/textures of any of these replacements, all I did was make them "MBII compatible."

I figured spamming the forums with model replacements one by one wasn't really effective, so instead I've decided to post them here. While most of these models will be SWTOR related, I may reach out of it here and there just to post a few cool models and whatnot. I will update the downloads and screenshots as I go. Feel free to use these in your packs, just make sure you use the credits listed below to prevent complications.

Credits: Jeff
mb2_icon_default.jpg

Zakuul Knight: MEGA
shot0004.jpg

shot0006.jpg

Welp, as all of you requested, Senya Tirall.
mb2_icon_default.jpg

Senya Tirall: MEGA

shot0004.jpg
shot0005.jpg

This thread will not be updated until I return from my little "burnout," however the downloads will remain up if you want to use them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
DISCLAIMER: I did not create the models/textures of any of these replacements, all I did was make them "MBII compatible."

I figured spamming the forums with model replacements one by one wasn't really effective, so instead I've decided to post them here. While most of these models will be SWTOR related, I may reach out of it here and there just to post a few cool models and whatnot. I will update the downloads and screenshots as I go. Feel free to use these in your packs, just make sure you use the credits listed below to prevent complications.

View attachment 1677
Zakuul Knight: MEGA
Jedi Order!? Wut

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Keep in mind that Senya can cause crashes due to high poly count, that's why she wasn't added to my pack.

which model does the zakuul knight replace and does it work with peneke? i might just be blind but i dont see it in the jedi/sith class tabs unless its somewhere else?

which model does the zakuul knight replace and does it work with peneke? i might just be blind but i dont see it in the jedi/sith class tabs unless its somewhere else?
It replaces Luke from ESB. I don't know if Peneke replaced that model, if so just go into the models file of Penekepack and delete the Luke ESB replacement.

okay so how do i open a pk3 file, people are telling me winrar? and also let me clarify is it luke or bastila?

okay so how do i open a pk3 file, people are telling me winrar? and also let me clarify is it luke or bastila?
Both. Use winrar to open the .pk3 for Peneke and you'll find a folder called "Models/Players" Find all folders that say something about Luke_ESB and Bastila, and delete them. Then, put in the Zakuul Knight model and you should be good to go.

Both. Use winrar to open the .pk3 for Peneke and you'll find a folder called "Models/Players" Find all folders that say something about Luke_ESB and Bastila, and delete them. Then, put in the Zakuul Knight model and you should be good to go.
very much appreciated my friend! keep up the great work

- - - Updated - - -

Does this also include deleting the FA versions or would that persay make the zakuul knight replace luke in a FA game?

Last edited by a moderator: