As designed Perfect Block Delay

I originally posted this in the support tab on Discord, because I thought it was a bug exclusive to me. After doing some research I've discovered that it is not.

Summary: With /pbindicator 1, the green perfect block direction fails to synchronize with mouse movement, and is instead delayed. This occurs on a locally hosted server with NPCs as well as with other players at a ping of ~50. Lagometer results are normal on dedicated servers (lagometer doesn't appear when hosting locally).

Duplication: Aim at one side of a jedi/sith as a jedi/sith. Quickly move your crosshair to the opposite side. The perfect block indicator will lag behind your mouse movement significantly.

Evidence:
Screenshots From 1 Week Ago (Someone Else's):
a6f409ce9f740a75529f0612c691a11e.png

cb33982adffcb700a226b3c88b12765a.png

b3dff977ee5a44df2c08567615cfc484.png

Video Comparison:

Correct me if I'm completely wrong, but to me the difference between mouse movement and the direction is night and day when comparing June 2018 and March 2019.

I originally posted this in the support tab on Discord, because I thought it was a bug exclusive to me. After doing some research I've discovered that it is not.

Summary: With /pbindicator 1, the green perfect block direction fails to synchronize with mouse movement, and is instead delayed. This occurs on a locally hosted server with NPCs as well as with other players at a ping of ~50. Lagometer results are normal on dedicated servers (lagometer doesn't appear when hosting locally).

Duplication: Aim at one side of a jedi/sith as a jedi/sith. Quickly move your crosshair to the opposite side. The perfect block indicator will lag behind your mouse movement significantly.

Evidence:
Screenshots From 1 Week Ago (Someone Else's):
a6f409ce9f740a75529f0612c691a11e.png

cb33982adffcb700a226b3c88b12765a.png

b3dff977ee5a44df2c08567615cfc484.png

Video Comparison:

Correct me if I'm completely wrong, but to me the difference between mouse movement and the direction is night and day when comparing June 2018 and March 2019.
I support this since I've been having the same issue as of late on the official US dueling server, and I'm in the USA.

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
This is currently intended, as in June 2018 (patch v1.5) the initial implementation of the perfect block indicator reacted as soon as possible to zone changes which resulted in a smooth indicator, but could overload the event number limit thus causing server crashes when the number of players using the feature at the same time on a given server became too high. It was thus fixed in the subsequent patch by limiting the updating speed of the indicator with respect to mouse movement to at most once every 150ms, causing it to lag 150ms behind your mouse movement when changing zones rapidly.