Fixed PB indicator is broken

Torlo50

Internal Beta Team
I have experienced this myself. Turning off, and then back on, the pb indicator, and then dying is a quick fix until map resets due to round limits/map change ect. Was trying to show a rando what pb-ing was, and both had this issue, and both were fixed by this method.

Torlo50

Internal Beta Team
I have experienced this myself. Turning off, and then back on, the pb indicator, and then dying is a quick fix until map resets due to round limits/map change ect. Was trying to show a rando what pb-ing was, and both had this issue, and both were fixed by this method.

Also, I've checked the config file, and it does list as "1" which I presume is "on". So the UI is reading the config right. Something weirder going on.

the guy's issue isnt that it randomly appears sometimes though is it
the pb indicator and the hit effects are two entirely separate things. the indicator is the green arrow that shows when you're looking around someone's body. it's broken rn, hit effects (what you are talking about) work fine

shea conn

Account Suspended
the pb indicator and the hit effects are two entirely separate things. the indicator is the green arrow that shows when you're looking around someone's body. it's broken rn, hit effects (what you are talking about) work fine
shut up

For me, the indicator for zones never shows up but the effect you get on a successful PB does. Before 1.6.1 even that wouldn't show up so it's gotten a little better at least.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
For me, the indicator for zones never shows up but the effect you get on a successful PB does. Before 1.6.1 even that wouldn't show up so it's gotten a little better at least.
Are you sure you did a succesful pb? The effect was there for me and everyone else, didnt see anyone else complaining about that.

Are you sure you did a succesful pb? The effect was there for me and everyone else, didnt see anyone else complaining about that.
I said in my post that I get the effect, it's the zones showing up beforehand that's buggy. Most of the time they just don't show up at all, and when they do it's very briefly before they stop working again, in any scenario. This has only been a thing since 1.6 although 1.6.1 made it ever so slightly better.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
I said in my post that I get the effect, it's the zones showing up beforehand that's buggy. Most of the time they just don't show up at all, and when they do it's very briefly before they stop working again, in any scenario. This has only been a thing since 1.6 although 1.6.1 made it ever so slightly better.
Yes but you said " but the effect you get on a successful PB does. Before 1.6.1 even that wouldnt show up" implying that the pb effect didnt show up

shea conn

Account Suspended
mind your attitude youngling
1580744973541.png