Fixed PB indicator is broken

This bug.. is quite game breaking for a dueler. Any chance we could get some urgency into correcting this?

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
This bug.. is quite game breaking for a dueler. Any chance we could get some urgency into correcting this?
It's not game breaking at all, surely it would help newer players if it was working correctly though

Maybe I'm uhh, sensationalizing it.. but I always found the pb zones to be fairly integral to the dueling experience, no? I'm certainly not pbing as much as I was able to before, while people unaffected by this bug just retain that advantage.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
Maybe I'm uhh, sensationalizing it.. but I always found the pb zones to be fairly integral to the dueling experience, no? I'm certainly not pbing as much as I was able to before, while people unaffected by this bug just retain that advantage.
Just adapt, pb indicator wasn't a thing till recently and people would learn pbing just fine

Karus

Donator
Good reason to improve now, get good without the handicaps ;)

• Surprise
Reactions: Leo
They might as well take it out now since they can't seem to get it to work anyway. Game was fine before it existed and it'll be fine without it again.

They might as well take it out now since they can't seem to get it to work anyway. Game was fine before it existed and it'll be fine without it again.
Probably the best option, we wouldn't want a pvp game to be left in such a state. I get that 'git gud' is an option, but the important thing in any game where you're essentially 1v1ing people is fairness.

Can someone explain what the unfairness in pb-ing is about? I can't seem to get a picture of the issue.

Reactions: Leo
Can someone explain what the unfairness in pb-ing is about? I can't seem to get a picture of the issue.
I think what he meant was one person has the pb indicator and that makes their pbing slightly easier, and one person has bugged out pb indicator, which makes their pbing slightly harder.

I think what he meant was one person has the pb indicator and that makes their pbing slightly easier, and one person has bugged out pb indicator, which makes their pbing slightly harder.
Yup, except that to say the advantage is slight would be like saying a crosshair is only a slight help when shooting. Imagine crosshairs not showing up for some people, or not showing up all of the time.

Hey guys, any chance we could get some acknowledgement of this bug? Perhaps, an update on a potential timeline? Is it even on your radar?

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Hey guys, any chance we could get some acknowledgement of this bug? Perhaps, an update on a potential timeline? Is it even on your radar?
Any threads in the bug tracker get sent to the discord so im sure they are aware of it