•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Only a few servers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys when since i installed the new version that came out (ver. 1.3.2), i had this little issue. I have only a few servers and the problem is that all servers are empty! I tried to unnistall several times and still can't fix it.

If anyone has the solucion for that, i would apreciated.

thx all :)

Try joining a server agian via the method I showed you up there and paste the results.
Screenshot would be better if you can.

Edit: From reading the thread agian, it seems like you have some kind of file hiding somewhere that needs to be removed or replaced. It should just be a re download of the latest launcher and have it do an integrity check. I am not sure what else could be the problem, if you played this game x amount of years via from going to a folder. Chances are its messy and unorganized from other mods you played and it could be interfering with MB2.

What you could do is make another folder, and copy game into that new folder from a fresh download.
And by fresh download I mean download Jedi knight academy again, and put it in that new folder.
(make sure you update the base game before doing this) and install the new movie battles into that folder instead of the main one you have. Then play the game via the new folder.
thx man i will try it out, yeah maybe you are right.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Edit: From reading the thread agian, it seems like you have some kind of file hiding somewhere that needs to be removed or replaced. It should just be a re download of the latest launcher and have it do an integrity check. I am not sure what else could be the problem, if you played this game x amount of years via from going to a folder. Chances are its messy and unorganized from other mods you played and it could be interfering with MB2.

What you could do is make another folder, and copy game into that new folder from a fresh download.
And by fresh download I mean download Jedi knight academy again, and put it in that new folder.
(make sure you update the base game before doing this) and install the new movie battles into that folder instead of the main one you have. Then play the game via the new folder.
Yeah, I was thinking about same thing, that's why I request folder listing. Maybe is temporary server fix is still there, in some other folder, maybe it's even renamed. Clean install can help.

EDIT: Well, I guess problem is finally solved... :)

Last edited:
Had the same problem. Old pre-launcher client files cause it. I deleted MB2 files and installed fresh copy via launcher and it all works like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.