Old Random Replacements

dwarf

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Over the years there have been many replacements, either for player models, weapons or sounds. Playing this mod going on 10 years I've collected a few going through many old drives. Some no longer work because of the changes to some models and voice commands, but those that do I've hosted and am about to share.
To those of you who have also collected a few, please help increase our collection by hosting them and sharing them in this thread or your own. I do not remember most of the creators of these replacements but a shoutout to these people, Supa, Subaru, Ben, Lerv, Alenoguerol, Darth Norman, Blue, Andrew Past, Bladez, Eagle Eye, Douche Bag and siege. If i have missed anyone please step forward and claim credit.

(For balance reasons Nade Trails and Proj/Blaster Trails will not be posted)

WTFBOOM TD - Replaces the Thermal Detonator sound with THIS =Download=

NukeTD - Replaces the Thermal Detonator Explosion with a Nuclear explosion instead of the white glow. =Download=

Frostmourne - Adds Frostmourne from World of Warcraft as a saber hilt for Jedi/Sith. =Download=

DC-17 Pistol - Replaces the ARC/Clone Pistols with a new custom made one. =Download=

Trololol - Replaces a Padme skin with THIS guy. =Download=

SpecOps Stormtrooper - Replaces Bounty Hunter 4-LOM with a White/Grey Stormtrooper. =Download=

ShoopDaWhoop Ruptor - Replaces the Disruptor Model/Sound with THIS =Download=

RCSBD - Replaces the SBD blaster fire sound with the Republic Commando SBD sound. =Download=

Pedobear - Replaces Chewbacca with Pedobear =Download=

Old Frag and Pulse Grenades - Replaces Frag and Pulse Grenades to the ones from b18 and under. =Download=

NewJan - Makes Hero Jan 1000% sexier =Download=

MotherFuckingMaceWindu - Replaces Jedi Windu's Taunts with a badass attitude. =Download=

MaxRebo Dekka - Replaces Brown Dekka with Max Rebo the blue elephant, changes sounds too. =Download=

ImprovedLightning - Increases the effects of Force Lightning (Must have Dynamic Glow ON) =Download=

BlackHole Trooper - Replaces Bounty Hunter Ailyn Vel with a Black Armored Stormtrooper =Download=

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pahricida

Movie Battles II Team Retired
I remember that I liked the DC-17 replacement more than my own model which is the default for that gun. But downloading requires registration :(

Supa

The Serial Stacker
I remember that I liked the DC-17 replacement more than my own model which is the default for that gun. But downloading requires registration :(
I had no problem downloading them.

dwarf

Donator
Internal Beta Team
File host was changed to dropbox due to some people having issues with the host.

Foxy

Banned
Cheater
Anyone still have the nade trails and proj trails replacements? If so, can you post them or PM me those?

Supa

The Serial Stacker
I would ask you not post the nade trails replacement. There was always controversy surrounding whether or not it gave players who had it an advantage over players who didn't have it.

There was a reason I never reposted it, even though it's sitting in my replacements folder.

I would ask you not post the nade trails replacement. There was always controversy surrounding whether or not it gave players who had it an advantage over players who didn't have it.

There was a reason I never reposted it, even though it's sitting in my replacements folder.

Wait a minute that is not fair, you can't have the replacement for yourself and forbid other people from using it or posting about it.
I am going to have to request you to remove it from your folder supa, or allow them to post and talk about it.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
I said I have it, I never said I use it. I have a folder full of replacements as old as time itself.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Those were the rules on the old forums, that specific replacement was never allowed for public download.

Foxy

Banned
Cheater
I love how the "closed circle" has them and is allowed to cheat but anyone else is told to buzz off.

lol i had them some time ago, but they lost for some reason, imo they don't give that much of an advantage, not worth dl. using stereo headset gives you better awareness than nade trails
same for projectile trails, only thing it helped against were hidden snipers; other than that it made every other weapon produce too big shot effects, couldn't see shit
imo if i was to strafe through main corridor against a sniper, i'd do better w/o this replacement

tl;dr don't worry, they aren't that useful

CIA

Banned
Banning someone just for asking for nade trails is absolutely pathetic, you disgust me.

Cat Lady

Except that the ban comes from something entirely different. Hint - see title in your old account ;)

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Indeed, your account was banned for something entirely different and unrelated to replacements.

Unfortunately, trololol guy won't work! Only model replacement, but no sounds :( Motherfuckingwindu works fine though. Maybe model's name has changed? Or something else? I need this trololol guy, please help me, you are the only hope