offline Bots and some modding advice

hey guys this mod is simply stunning the lightsabers look better then the new star wars battlefront even. Im just wondering if its not possible to get singleplayer offline bots can i port the lightsaber animations and effects into Movie Duels 2?

After enabling cheats on the server you are able to spawn npcs via console commands e.g /spawn npc Alora
Note that bad npcs are hostile towards imps and good towards reb team. They are all idle unless someone get into their 'range'. They are not sturdy opponents since they will unleashed blind fury attack depleting bp quickly and becoming defenceless.

eezstreet

Movie Battles II Team Retired
It's not in the developers' best interest to do so. By making an online community, it encourages people to get together and play.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
alright i did the bots thing i cant load DOTF for some reason and i cant select lightsabers in offline?
I don't understand what problems do you have, but try this:
Open Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII\jampconfig.cfg and add:
Code:
seta g_gametype "7"
seta g_MinMBPoints "80"
If you use openjk/MBII client, changes need to be made in My Documents\My Games\OpenJK\MBII\openjk.cfg.
If this won't help please describe what exactly issues do you have, as detailed as possible, what steps do you take, what results do get, post screenshots.