Official MBII Moments Series

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Hello there!

Welcome to the official thread of MBII team's moments videos posted on the official MBII youtube channel. From now on every new moments video on the channel will also be posted here.

Right now I am the only one producing this content and I intend on releasing a new video once every two months varying from 30 seconds to 5 minutes (Correction: After trial & error it would seem that shorter videos do not really get the people's attention so I will stick to bigger video projects only. This also means that videos will probably come out in a rate of 2 videos per year or less). Maybe in the future we will also have other content creators.

Here is the debuting video. It is about the not so successful moments of mb2.

Enjoy!

EDIT 6.12.2019

EDIT: 2.4.2020

EDIT: 6.5.2020

EDIT: 22.8.2020

Last edited:
Upvote 0
shot0012.jpg
shot0012.jpgCursed KD.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
A new video is out! King Leonidas vs the Persians

kings_test_2_small.png

Also an announcement: After two years of waiting I will bring the real mb2 moments series back in my next video this June; mb2 moments #7. It will be over 7 minutes long, no cutting corners. Obviously I can't make this kind of videos too often but it is nice to do these too from time to time.

200 IQ Thrawn tactics next June
thrawn.png

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Originally was supposed to be in one of my vader moments videos but this meme needs to be uploaded fresh. I realized this today while driving home so I decided to binge edit this from start to finish the same day. Enjoy this bonus video while waiting for moments 7.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
May the 4th be with you. I actually realized today that it is THIS day and thought I should really do smth special so I got to work and finished the video early. Moments #7
EDIT deleted, see below

Last edited:

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Thank you for notifing me @Fluffy |> I was in such a hurry to get this released that I forgot to make the last check on the copyrights that 99 percent of a time do not give me any trouble. Sadly this time two soundtracks got the video blockd in many countries so I have to reupload it once I get these sorted. Sorry guys.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
ok, the tie fighter bit actually made me laugh, nice

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Update:

Working on something big atm (moments 8). Not sure when it will be done since I dont really want to cut any corners with this. I dont think ive used this many hours into any video and it still isnt finished.

Moments 8 will probably be the last video I make for a while. Reasons:
- Ive been increasingly inactive at playing mb2. This means I dont get much new material to use in future videos. Making videos that I do requires me to play mb2 close to daily
- real life and now that I’ve found the world of VR tax quite heavily on my time
- JAMME not being a priority for the dev team (which I understand due to lack of use vs time consuming part of updating for every patch)
- since I play less and have less material it would mean the quality of the videos would suffer. I truly love making these videos but I feel like it is becoming increasingly harder to top the last video that I have created. After moments 8 with the material I have and the time on my hands I really dont know if I am capable of that next time, at least not anytime soon. Only if I had infinite amount of good demos and have them automatically sorted out for me.

This doesnt mean I will quit tho, but it will mean that I am not actively making more stuff. Knowing myself to have random spurs of inspiration I will never say that I have quitted for good.

Last edited:

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I pulled couple all nighters last weekend and the weekend before so I managed to finish the video. To me it is the culmination of all the videos I have done all the way back from 2006 and it feels pretty good to get it out live next saturday, 22 pm gmt+3. If you got a youtube account you can set a reminder for it through here:

You can definitely grab your popcorn for this

Btw due to me wanting to take some artistic liberties, this video will be blocked in Japan. I don't really have a Japanese audience as far as I know (and youtube analytics) so it should be alright. Just don't use a VPN that routes through Japan I guess.

Last edited: