Official MBII Moments Series

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
A new video is out! King Leonidas vs the Persians

kings_test_2_small.png

Also an announcement: After two years of waiting I will bring the real mb2 moments series back in my next video this June; mb2 moments #7. It will be over 7 minutes long, no cutting corners. Obviously I can't make this kind of videos too often but it is nice to do these too from time to time.

200 IQ Thrawn tactics next June
thrawn.png

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Originally was supposed to be in one of my vader moments videos but this meme needs to be uploaded fresh. I realized this today while driving home so I decided to binge edit this from start to finish the same day. Enjoy this bonus video while waiting for moments 7.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
May the 4th be with you. I actually realized today that it is THIS day and thought I should really do smth special so I got to work and finished the video early. Moments #7
EDIT deleted, see below

Last edited:

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Thank you for notifing me @Fluffy |> I was in such a hurry to get this released that I forgot to make the last check on the copyrights that 99 percent of a time do not give me any trouble. Sadly this time two soundtracks got the video blockd in many countries so I have to reupload it once I get these sorted. Sorry guys.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
ok, the tie fighter bit actually made me laugh, nice