Non-Official Clan of the Year Awards 2018 (Nominations)

Clan/Group Name: DDoS 2
Category(ies): All of them. You're also free to create special categories just for us. We deserve it.
Clan/Group Website/Server/Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
Short Reason for Nomination: Not even sure that DDoS 2 needs to specify any reason to be nominated. Everybody knows us. Women want us, men want to be us, and animals wish they could talk, so they could hang out with us.
We are DDoS 2, which means we are twice better than DDoS, which, in turn, means we are living gods of Movie Battles.

Excuse me?

DDoS 2 don't have any servers. Which, technically, means that DDoS 2 have servers whose lags are equal to infinity.

We don't have any admins. But just imagine how abusive they were if would have them!

Our leader is @foggy. Nuff said.

Watch this: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

What roster?
Or did you mean rooster? In that case, we have plenty of them. There are many more roosters in DDoS 2 than you can imagine. But they are much bigger & more powerful ones than BG's, and our roosters work.
I am touched puppytine.
thank you so much for mentioning us, you are a worthy clan member!
I can't believe my and Shi's clan was nominated for Clan of the Year award... it's unbelievable. When i look back i see... i see all the support my friends and animals provided us with, i see their eyes full of hope and tears watching our clan grow and develop, watching our first steps towards bright future and world domination. DDOS2 FOR RUSSIA 2024!!!
DuckDick.png

Clan/Group Name:Yavin-4 Academy
Category(ies): Dark Saber Award, Brothers in Arms Award, Noob Friendly Award, Logan Paul Award ,Web Design Award .
Clan/Group Website/Server/Discord: top 100% discord , best meme's , so-a spicy .
Short Reason for Nomination: Some of the greatest duelest's and teachers , clan gets along great with each other , the council does its best to make regular events .
AJlogolight.png

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Nomination Template:
Clan/Group Name: DG
Category(ies):Best Alliance, every
Clan/Group Website/Server/Discord: dgen.co.nr
Short Reason for Nomination: Powerful 12-year-old clan with good team member retention. Boosts team unity with annual get-togethers. Ensured total dominance of MB2 through forming an alliance with dv8.​

dK would gladly participate!

Clan/Group Name: Dark Knights
Category(ies): Brothers In Arms Award
Clan/Group Website/Server/Discord: aber (yet to be finished)
Short Reason for Nomination: Cooperation is a huge factor within the group, we would like to demonstrate the importance of powerful unity.

I'd vote the beep-boops for superior firepower, but there's only seven of them.

There are a number of problems with the A.I. participating in these sorts of contests. I will list the major ones:

1. The A.I. do not fit into the category of "clan", due to an absence of any ranks or leadership. If you have earned your place at the table, then you are worthy. Anything past that is organic vanity.

2. All A.I. terminals are locked off, and unavailable for public use. This [outdated] entry-relay from our old terminal would be the closest you can get:
terminal

3. We prefer to keep our numbers small, as to not wear out a title reserved for droid legends, such as Q-11. The entry trials alone can take numerous months, and are designed to deter the weak.

Respectfully, this is a popularity contest hosted by FTG, a self proclaimed noob-haven. We simply do not belong here.

Last edited:
There are a number of problems with the A.I. participating in these sorts of contests. I will list the major ones:

1. The A.I. do not fit into the category of "clan", due to an absence of any ranks or leadership. If you have earned your place at the table, then you are worthy. Anything past that is organic vanity.

2. All A.I. terminals are locked off, and unavailable for public use. This [outdated] entry-relay from our old terminal would be the closest you can get:
terminal

3. We prefer to keep our numbers small, as to not wear out a title reserved for droid legends, such as Q-11. The entry trials alone can take numerous months, and are designed to deter the weak.

Respectfully, this is a popularity contest hosted by FTG, a self proclaimed noob-haven. Why would we even want to participate in the first place?
ur dad's an entirely different beast

only nubs use shitty transformers TV show gifs

Then maybe you should've replied with one.

tumblr_lwcy3lSth11r1bfhjo1_400.gif

I would simply "love" to quarrel with you further, but I would much rather prefer you to stay on-topic.

------------------------------------------------------------
Response to your Responsive-edit:
great choice of words

I know, it's what I do.

Last edited:

Bob-Billy

KotOR CMP Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
Let's do this for fun :

Clan/Group Name: [SS7] or / succ succ 7 / salt salt 7 / Sith spit 7 / or whatever you want + 7 (pls no schutzstaffel 7)
Category(ies): Shit-Starter Award / Superior Firepower Award
Clan/Group Website/Server/Discord: No discord but one of our member is running a "cheat server"
Short Reason for Nomination: Because in SS7 we always !f