Non-Official Clan of the Year Awards 2018 (Nominations)

Clan/Group Name: Jedi Order Academy
Clan/Group Website/Server/Discord: Ya they got fun discord and a great forum.
Short Reason for Nomination: Best duelists, most are decent fun people to hang around and play with. Also most populated EU duel server, along with TIN duel xD
dcdf6cc1fca3316c1f30177e8433bf66.jpg

Last edited:
Clan/Group Name: {EXE}
Clan/Group Website/Server/Discord: {EXE} Paroxysm
Short Reason for Nomination: Because we rock and are better than tR. Nuff said.

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
The post has been updated! Please update nominations with the category(ies) you think the clan should be in!

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
i nominate us for shit starter. you obviously made that for us :cool:

actually put us on everything because we're the best

Theres so many categories almost every clan in the mod can win woohoo!! :DDD

edit: so how does this work, is the winner for each category the one that gets the most nominations or do you decide or is there a vote?

can clan members nominate their own clans? if not what are the rules on nominations?

the idea isnt bad it just needs making clear what you actually have to do to participate, and what pelmenu said is true given they're 'non-official'

Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Clan/Group Name: DDoS 2
Category(ies): All of them. You're also free to create special categories just for us. We deserve it.
Clan/Group Website/Server/Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
Short Reason for Nomination: Not even sure that DDoS 2 needs to specify any reason to be nominated. Everybody knows us. Women want us, men want to be us, and animals wish they could talk, so they could hang out with us.
We are DDoS 2, which means we are twice better than DDoS, which, in turn, means we are living gods of Movie Battles.
We are the best not only in EU, but indeed all over the world.
Excuse me?
laggy servers
DDoS 2 don't have any servers. Which, technically, means that DDoS 2 have servers whose lags are equal to infinity.
abusive admins
We don't have any admins. But just imagine how abusive they were if would have them!
incompetent leadership
Our leader is @foggy. Nuff said.
nonsensical rules
Watch this: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
inactive main roster
What roster?
Or did you mean rooster? In that case, we have plenty of them. There are many more roosters in DDoS 2 than you can imagine. But they are much bigger & more powerful ones than BG's, and our roosters work.

Last edited:

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
so how does this work, is the winner for each category the one that gets the most nominations or do you decide or is there a vote?
The winners of each category will move on to a second round of voting that has yet to be determined.
can clan members nominate their own clans? if not what are the rules on nominations?
The rules of the nominations are in the original post, but yes, owner may nominate their own clans.
the idea isnt bad it just needs making clear what you actually have to do to participate, and what pelmenu said is true given they're 'non-official'
I think it just needs to be fully fleshed out, and if things don't work, we can try to fix them next year :) . I chose "Non-Official" because I figured official might confuse people into thinking this is sponsored by the devs (which it is not). If someone wants to host their own, I'm not one to judge. The community can participate in whichever award events they want to.

Clan/Group Name: Ad.ppl
Category(ies): Cult, brother in arms, noob-friendly, superior firepower, Logan Paul,
Clan/Group Website/Server/Discord: actually, we do have website, but it's old, shitty and russian-only, so I won't post it here. Here's the discord instead.
Short Reason for Nomination: why not?