No longer looking

i still don't know what a machinima is and i'm not sure i want to.
as for the model, no one's gonna do it for free. i think valk on this forum does models but i'm pretty sure he scammed someone once so i wouldn't give him a dime. you're better off asking in the jkhub forums, i seem to recall they have a section where you can post model requests.
at the end of the day it might be easier to just learn how to do the model yourself, you can start off with the regular stormtrooper from jka and frankenstein the unique armor parts from other models.

i still don't know what a machinima is and i'm not sure i want to.
as for the model, no one's gonna do it for free. i think valk on this forum does models but i'm pretty sure he scammed someone once so i wouldn't give him a dime. you're better off asking in the jkhub forums, i seem to recall they have a section where you can post model requests.
at the end of the day it might be easier to just learn how to do the model yourself, you can start off with the regular stormtrooper from jka and frankenstein the unique armor parts from other models.
I started on jkhubs first, then on movie battles discord, so far two people seemed to mention kitbashing like you did but won't answer me further saying it wouldn't be right taking money working on another's already made model. But I definitely appreciate the warning. And it really is looking like I'll have to do it myself, which I'm not familiar with at all.

I'm looking to get into the machinima aspect of Jedi Academy, but in order to do that I need one specific model made, and that's my main star and favorite OC, The Loyalist Merc! I've commissioned him to be drawn multiple times, a figure of him was made, and a mod for Jedi Fallen Order to create the first and probably only JFO machinima! So now in order to continue his story, I truly need his own model for it all to come together! Please get back to me, or better yet, point me in the right direction to make this a reality!

Image References: 1, 2, 3, 4

Video Reference: Mod Showcase, JFO Machinima
Love the nazi banner on his shoulder. Cool touch