New AOD Scrims open to all.

Does he make his own pub at the end for Open Jedi Project ?
By the way it's a sad story and i'm agree about racism which is several on this mod..but community is "quite" small,maybe people love black humor

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Racism is one of AOD's hidden features.
Lol this is incredible strange and ironic since AoD have a long-term reputation about being too anti-racist.
Their moderation towards "mature stuff" in general and racial slurs specifically is known to be ridiculously restrictive.
So all I'm saying is pointing out that blaming AoD for being racist and not politically correct is like blaming KKK for being not racist enough. Or like blaming Huffington Post for not pushing SJW agenda hard enough. Or like saying that Paris Hilton being too conservative about sex & erotic shoot-... Alright, I guess it's enough metaphors, you got the point.

Are you sure you actually joined AoD, and not some other clan?
Maybe you accidentally joined Cult, or SS7, and couldn't tell it from AoD for some reason, that would explain your post.
If you're sure you was in AoD, and you really believe they are a bit racists, go join tR, and then get back to these forums after a while, and tell us about what experience did you get.

Lol this is incredible strange and ironic since AoD have a long-term reputation about being too anti-racist.
Their moderation towards "mature stuff" in general and racial slurs specifically is known to be ridiculously restrictive.
So all I'm saying is pointing out that blaming AoD for being racist and not politically correct is like blaming KKK for being not racist enough. Or like blaming Huffington Post for not pushing SJW agenda hard enough. Or like saying that Paris Hilton being too conservative about sex & erotic shoot-... Alright, I guess it's enough metaphors, you got the point.

Are you sure you actually joined AoD, and not some other clan?
Maybe you accidentally joined Cult, or SS7, and couldn't tell it from AoD for some reason, that would explain your post.
If you're sure you was in AoD, and you really believe they are a bit racists, go join tR, and then get back to these forums after a while, and tell us about what experience did you get.

If that hurts your feelings, sorry, I can't help you. But allow me to synthesize for you what I wrote: if you pretend to invest your time into that clan, think it twice.

You had to come to answer in their name because they have no moral authority and thats the bottom line. I wrote this here, for the public opinion to know because they didn't allowed me to reply in any way. Maybe you do like to be silenced with no questions asked, but those are your tastes, not mine. #DoubleStandards :)

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
If that hurts your feelings, sorry, I can't help you. But allow me to synthesize for you what I wrote: if you pretend to invest your time into that clan, think it twice.

You had to come to answer in their name because they have no moral authority and thats the bottom line. I wrote this here, for the public opinion to know because they didn't allowed me to reply in any way. Maybe you do like to be silenced with no questions asked, but those are your tastes, not mine. #DoubleStandards :)
Lmao
Your whole reply doesn't make any sense tbh

My participation here is a mere informative act. I'm sharing an experience to the public opinion and it will be them who will be the judges. Not you (Puppytine or anyone else) and not me. It is at their consideration if what I shared is worthy or not so they can take an intelligent move in the future by not making my mistake.

There are less comments than views, my message is aimed to people who read and do not comment (mostly new players).

Lmao
Your whole reply doesn't make any sense tbh

That's too bad. That's why reading books is a must. :)

Last edited:
My participation here is a mere informative act. I'm sharing an experience to the public opinion and it will be them who will be the judges. Not you (Puppytine or anyone else) and not me. It is at their consideration if what I shared is worthy or not so they can take an intelligent move in the future and do not make my mistake.

There are less comments than views, my message is aimed to people who read and do not comment (mostly new players).

That's too bad. That's why reading books is a must. :)
cringe

Your opinion. Maybe cultural differences and language barriers, or maybe it was to complex for you to understand the word discrimination and that's why you are "trying" to diminish what I shared with your poor comments, the same goes for the OP who has no face to answer. As I said, this is not for you, since you are clearly supporting this systematic behavior within the game and maybe in life as well. This is for the people who are reading this and the ones who will read this in the future.

Have a nice day! :)

Your opinion. Maybe cultural differences and language barriers, or maybe it was to complex for you to understand the word discrimination and that's why you are "trying" to diminish what I shared with your poor comments, the same goes for the OP who has no face to answer. As I said, this is not for you, since you are clearly supporting this systematic behavior within the game and mybe in life as well. This is for the people who are reading this and the ones who will read this in the future.

Have a nice day! :)
Ahahahaha

A$APRocky

US Official Server Admin
I am 90% sure this is just bait but if not I'll say this. As you even said you were removed for not following one of the easiest rules, not getting into ts. We gave you 6 or 7 chances and still found ourselves telling you to get in ts. You were removed for not following that rule its just that simple. Stop looking for a way to play the victim when you have 0 proof other than "I was removed from AOD" and then in the same post acknowledge the fact that you were removed for not getting in ts.

*PS - I don't think you ever mentioned your nationality or background when you joined. I may be wrong but at least I don't remember that because why would anyone care about that.*

Last edited:
EDIT: Last message, it is not of my interest to spend more time here, ¡hay mucho perro rabioso! Also, we must respect the MBII forum rules. :)

EDIT2: Trying to change my words won't make this any different (I never said I was warned 2 times, I said I didn't logged in 2 times). You are (AOD) experts in bureaucracy, surely you would have use your imagination like: asking me for a screenshot of a PM (one dude asking me to log in into TS one time) message I had in a game. That is the level. #Sick

EDIT3: You are not the judges here. It is the public opinion. So sit down, your authoriy ends in your server and your forums. You can not take my right to share my experience in here, or my right to reply/inform others and that's why your only resort (AOD) is to summon all the members in a poor attept to discredit me. ¡Sigan chillando culebras! :)

I am 90% sure this is just bait but if not I'll say this. As you even said you were removed for not following one of the easiest rules, not getting into ts. We gave you 6 or 7 chances and still found ourselves telling you to get in ts. You were removed for not following that rule its just that simple. Stop looking for a way to play the victim when you have 0 proof other than "I was removed from AOD" and then in the same post acknowledge the fact that you were removed for not getting in ts.

*PS - I don't think you ever mentioned your nationality or background when you joined. I may be wrong but at least I don't remember that because why would anyone care about that.*

You can lie all you want, thats only a proof that you need that to even build an argument.

Only 2 times, the second time I was testing in the AOD server a skin I rigged, I was the only one there until the other guy that I forgot his nickname entered and PM me that I was out. What kind of decency is that? lol

You are a nice guy, but also you turn your back on people as well. That my friend is your own guilt, not mine.

Just to conlcude this since I'm not going to be here endlessly answering to all the people who would jump off a cliff for something they are in love: have a chat with the tops in AOD (the whole AOD not your division) just as I did and then judge me... the flag, a thing they detest, can be seen in TS.

subtle racism there by yourself, hypocritical much?

where's your evidence that you were kicked out for your race?

I have read some of the US history, so I'm well informed, if that is racism to you then you need to check yourself. But by conviction, I will never turn a blind eye to the history of the afroamerican people, what they have endured, fighted and what they have contributed to the USA. It's called humanism, pal. :)

Last edited:
I'm in AOD with my name. Racism is fake news. Besides, the real people perpetuating racism are the people who use their race as a way to play victim instead of owning up to being removed for breaking the rules. AOD is infamous for being overly strict on racism anyway.

A$APRocky

US Official Server Admin
EDIT: Last message, it is not of my interest to spend more time here, ¡hay mucho perro rabioso! Also, we must respect the MBII forum rules. :)

You can lie all you want, thats only a proof that you need that to even build an argument.

Only 2 times, the second time I was testing in the AOD server a skin I rigged, I was the only one there until the other guy that I forgot his nickname entered and PM me that I was out. What kind of decency is that? lol

You are a nice guy, but also you turn your back on people as well. That my friend is your own guilt, not mine.

Just to conlcude this since I'm not going to be here endlessly answering to all the people who would jump off a cliff for something they are in love: have a chat with the tops in AOD (the whole AOD not your division) just as I did and then judge me... the flag, a thing they detest, can be seen in TS.

I have read some of the US history, so I'm well informed, if that is racism to you then you need to check yourself. But by conviction, I will never turn a blind eye to the history of the afroamerican people, what they have endured, fighted and what they have contributed to the USA. It's called humanism, pal. :)
You say I lie yet you still have 0 proof anywhere to show. In your original post you say you received no warnings yet you were warned multiple times to get on ts when playing on our servers.

Your entire aim with these posts is to twist something so simple into something so dumb and far fetched. You can make all the accusations that you want but you instantly lose all credibility because of the simple fact you have 0 proof.

You also act like I'm "being used" or "am just trying to cover for AOD" like WHAT LMAO.

I would like to ask you this one single question. Where and how do you feel AOD removed you for not being American? Because you still have yet to explain that.

^ All true. Seems more like a guy trying to shit on AOD. 0 Evidence, and is just here to play victim card and ruin AOD's rep. I honestly doubt they kicked you out because of your "race" AOD already has people of different races all around the world, I have once been in AOD and there TeamSpeak rules are very strict also, I am African American. So if you are gonna sit here and throw conviction and conviction after AOD then you can go kiss our asses.