New AOD Scrims open to all.

A$APRocky

US Official Server Admin
Starting next Saturday, AOD will be hosting open scrims. "Join the AOD Public Scrims Discord Server!" is the discord link if you are interested.

1. AOD has decided to host organized scrims that will take the more serious aspect of MB2. This was because many players want to play in a more serious setting but only has the option to play on regular servers where it can be a mixed bag. Rules will be mostly common sense but will be specified in the discord and I personally recommend reading through them. Scrim rules mostly follow Serious Sunday rules and are also specified in the discord.

2. The scrims will not be skill required to join and if you are new to the game and/or are new to serious type scrims please let a admin know and they can answer any of your questions. You can find when the next scrim will be on the discord also.

If I joined, I'd get banned in less than 30 seconds because the first thing I do after entering a discord is trashtalk :)

Starting next Saturday, AOD will be hosting open scrims. "Join the AOD Public Scrims Discord Server!" is the discord link if you are interested.

1. AOD has decided to host organized scrims that will take the more serious aspect of MB2. This was because many players want to play in a more serious setting but only has the option to play on regular servers where it can be a mixed bag. Rules will be mostly common sense but will be specified in the discord and I personally recommend reading through them. Scrim rules mostly follow Serious Sunday rules and are also specified in the discord.

2. The scrims will not be skill required to join and if you are new to the game and/or are new to serious type scrims please let a admin know and they can answer any of your questions. You can find when the next scrim will be on the discord also.

Yes, I remmember that you (A$APRocky) and other guy invited me to join AOD.

Let me tell you about my short stay in that clan. They have fun dynamics and training sessions. There are players who strive to help others and that seems excellent to me. There is an invisible code that encourages good treatment among members and many other good things.

But in every place, although it looks nice, also has black holes. Racism is one of AOD's hidden features. If I remmember correctly I looked for you via Steam but you decided to stay silent on this matter so you can keep your relationship & position with that clan. :)

I was kicked out just for the simple fact of not being an american, the poor excuse of the person (giving this... person more credit than he deserves) was: "you are not in TS3 right now so you are out, take your tag out and GL HF"... just like that, no warnings and no nothing. No right to reply. you must know the feeling of what I'm talking about since you are an afroamerican.
So yes, I make this a public statement so everyone can think twice before invest their time into that double-standard clan, especially to people who were not born in the United States.

No hard feelings by my part. Many people including myself, all from different nationalities, helped to develop Open Jedi Project, the base of the modification you are playing and enjoying. We reached this inclredible achievement just working together even with the con of not speaking english 100% well.

Good luck.

ADENDUM: Thank you MovieBattles II for giving me my right to reply!

Last edited: