New 1.4 Gameplay/Duels thread

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I've conjured up new MBII duels #25 which contains 1.4 duels with agent, sisi and a few with Alice. Later today I have some open gameplay coming out aswell, hopefully. I think I'll use this thread to post my new releases so I don't spam the forums too much.

Upvote 0

Sylar

Donator
Nice job, I was about to ask you about when you were going to publish another video. Gotta watch it!

Edit: 60 fps so satisfying

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Wow that open mode video looks awesome! I'm glad that you're liking the pack and that you made a video with it. Do you mind if I add it to the official post?

That scene at 2:05 pissed me off enough in game, why did I have to see it again. :( The kill against the arc wasn't even smooth but jedi made sure to cover you well for like 2 seconds. That jedi was annoying in every other round too. I'm happy I tked him once semi-directly, thanks to that I have no regrets.

Reactions: SeV

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
Nice duels, bud! Still working on dealing with yaw yellow, but love the system thus far.

also - agent is undisputed red dfa interrupt king (do red dfas like that do much BP damage? I've always wondered)

aaaaalso - what do you use to record and process vids? prob asked 100 times already hah

Last edited:

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Nice duels, bud! Still working on dealing with yaw yellow, but love the system thus far.

also - agent is undisputed red dfa interrupt king (do red dfas like that do much BP damage? I've always wondered)

aaaaalso - what do you use to record and process vids? prob asked 100 times already hah

Well they do a decent amount. But they can be easily side-stepped and parried etc.

I use fraps to record. Sometimes I use jamme to play demos, sometimes not. It depends if I want to edit videos etc. But I just play the demo and hit record with fraps ^^ Afterwards I usually just throw the fraps files into Windows movie maker and edit them slightly then process it using a youtube friendly codex at 13k bitrate and 60 fps 720p (usually) since my internet is shit I need to make the files as small as possible so that it doesn't take literal days to upload.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Oy *****. New dueling video and also new open mode gameplay + lulz at the end! Enjoy and happy weekend brothers and sisters of star wars <3

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
LMFAOOOO these are some good vids man! The alalh ackbar jihadist had me in stitches xD

Reactions: SeV

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
New open mode video, hope you enjoy.

And here are 3 rounds of open mode as jedi.