(MUST SEE) Argorn cheat proof.

Should hackers be banned from this game?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2cwldys

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Please, dont ruin my thread with your stinky pressence, thank you for your stupid opinión, goodbye (there is a button to ignore players, dont compare toxicity with game breaking stuff, if you are that impulsive and idiot that you wont use a feature made specially for toxicity and its erase and you'd rather make the wave bigger, its your own problem, so stop posting that kind of senseless stuff here, nobody thinks the way you do about this issue, which leads in you begin a total weirdo apebrain, also, nobody cares who you would and wouldnt play with; If someone is begin toxic at yourself, it doesnt mean that this someone is a toxic to the rest of the community).

This is just me, and my own thought and consideration upon things said- but people cheating with 'game breaking stuff' tend to add to the level of toxicity that currently plagues MBII, in it's own way; however miniscule.

It may ruin someone's evening when they're attempting to play legitimately, but that's the extent of that. Even if the player is oddly persistent, actively funded servers /do/ have their moderation- so the user can simply be IP banned, unless they're more intuitive than we give them credit for (VPNs, Changing IPs.) Containing cheaters on MBII is not as difficult as most games.

I've encountered cheaters before, and it was... inconvenient- but private duels are a thing now, and cheating is no longer a problem if you can simply ignore the player once you find an opponent to repeatedly fight. Players can simply refuse to duel with said cheater. The focus then shifts into open play (especially if it's sabering.)

Self evidently, the toxicity in the game and on the forum lingers and creates room for resentment. It becomes a melting pot and makes enduring, prevalent issues that can stretch on for ages- before you notice that it was worthless to argue to begin with, when it's simply easier to go separate directions. Forums are linear, with massive gaps of time in descending order, so derailing of threads bring more impact and emotional reaction out of individuals, which is precisely what most trolls feed off of; as compared to the real reaction time of say... discord.

This is where I agree with Chaos. Toxicity should definitely be toned down, moderated, or controlled in some fashion. Cheaters should be banned when exposed. Simple as that.

I've simply deduced some things after frequenting the MBII Forum for a while (however somewhat related):
50% (roughly) of forums activity is shitting on others, ego-clashing/arguing, and trolling.
30% of forums activity is actually considered 'productive', genuine in the approach, until provided the thread isn't totally derailed by the forementioned.
20% (roughly) of forums activity consists being behind closed doors that brings maturity, focus, and direction to the future of the modification. Since relying on player feedback, (as proven time and time again) isn't exactly a great and reliable utility when majority of the community itself tends to be unhelpful, self-absorbed, egotistical, toxic, and argumentative. Hardly any threads last now a days without some idiot derailing it by making personal attacks, cries of veteran nostalgia, or taking their troll-filled moments of fame.

How is any of this relevant?

Toxicity is hard to contain, and is more widespread; whereas for cheaters - it's easier.
Ban them, blacklist them (among all server hosts), expose them as you have here, and that is that. Out them like we used to with known lamers. Cheaters aren't welcome, especially with how competitive MBII can be. The fact that the individual is exposed by itself, is reason enough to deduce that they are not a very good cheater. The point of cheating, especially in a game like MBII - is to be absolutely discreet.

Toxicity is the larger problem, and has proven to get in the way of development itself. By ridiculing and disrespecting developers who spend their free time, voluntarily, on this project. Actions had to be made to appease said toxicity, or they have to be forced to make some uneasy changes in response to reciprocated stagnation. A lot of users tend to be entitled, but if they desire change they should consider joining the development team after formulating some decent programming skills; provided they have the attention span - or beta testing. Something.

Something needs to be done about toxicity - developers tried in the past and they got bashed, it being called 'censorship' and extremely controversial when trying to put it on ice. (Viserys, the one to try, being a prime example.) and it only seemed to have made matters worse. The only boon that comes from toxicity is the fact it necro's posts for the sake of activity, else the forum would be more- well, dead. But I much prefer a more amicable and mature atmosphere compared to the nonsense we have to deal with on the regular, where if people could put a little more effort in being a better person, things would be better for everyone.

Last edited:
This is just me, and my own thought and consideration upon things said- but people cheating with 'game breaking stuff' tend to add to the level of toxicity that currently plagues MBII, in it's own way; however miniscule.

It may ruin someone's evening when they're attempting to play legitimately, but that's the extent of that. Even if the player is oddly persistent, actively funded servers /do/ have their moderation- so the user can simply be IP banned, unless they're more intuitive than we give them credit for (VPNs, Changing IPs.) Containing cheaters on MBII is not as difficult as most games.

I've encountered cheaters before, and it was... inconvenient- but private duels are a thing now, and cheating is no longer a problem if you can simply ignore the player once you find an opponent to repeatedly fight. Players can simply refuse to duel with said cheater. The focus then shifts into open play (especially if it's sabering.)

Self evidently, the toxicity in the game and on the forum lingers and creates room for resentment. It becomes a melting pot and makes enduring, prevalent issues that can stretch on for ages- before you notice that it was worthless to argue to begin with, when it's simply easier to go separate directions. Forums are linear, with massive gaps of time in descending order, so derailing of threads bring more impact and emotional reaction out of individuals, which is precisely what most trolls feed off of; as compared to the real reaction time of say... discord.

This is where I agree with Chaos. Toxicity should definitely be toned down, moderated, or controlled in some fashion. Cheaters should be banned when exposed. Simple as that.

I've simply deduced some things after frequenting the MBII Forum for a while (however somewhat related):
50% (roughly) of forums activity is shitting on others, ego-clashing/arguing, and trolling.
30% of forums activity is actually considered 'productive', genuine in the approach, until provided the thread isn't totally derailed by the forementioned.
20% (roughly) of forums activity consists being behind closed doors that brings maturity, focus, and direction to the future of the modification. Since relying on player feedback, (as proven time and time again) isn't exactly a great and reliable utility when majority of the community itself tends to be unhelpful, self-absorbed, egotistical, toxic, and argumentative. Hardly any threads last now a days without some idiot derailing it by making personal attacks, cries of veteran nostalgia, or taking their troll-filled moments of fame.

How is any of this relevant?

Toxicity is hard to contain, and is more widespread; whereas for cheaters - it's easier.
Ban them, blacklist them (among all server hosts), expose them as you have here, and that is that. Out them like we used to with known lamers. Cheaters aren't welcome, especially with how competitive MBII can be. The fact that the individual is exposed by itself, is reason enough to deduce that they are not a very good cheater. The point of cheating, especially in a game like MBII - is to be absolutely discreet.

Toxicity is the larger problem, and has proven to get in the way of development itself. By ridiculing and disrespecting developers who spend their free time, voluntarily, on this project. Actions had to be made to appease said toxicity, or they have to be forced to make some uneasy changes in response to reciprocated stagnation. A lot of users tend to be entitled, but if they desire change they should consider joining the development team after formulating some decent programming skills; provided they have the attention span - or beta testing. Something.

Something needs to be done about toxicity - developers tried in the past and they got bashed, it being called 'censorship' and extremely controversial when trying to put it on ice. (Viserys, the one to try, being a prime example.) and it only seemed to have made matters worse. The only boon that comes from toxicity is the fact it necro's posts for the sake of activity, else the forum would be more- well, dead. But I much prefer a more amicable and mature atmosphere compared to the nonsense we have to deal with on the regular, where if people could put a little more effort in being a better person, things would be better for everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was so obvious that people started to lose the small faith that they had in this game, however, it was so ridiculous that it reached a point where everyone who has been playing for more than 1 week and wasnt part of Je'daii clan started to dodge his duels, making him flame time to time as soon as someone good enough joined to the server and starts to beat him. EXs:

we shouldnt forgive people who cheats specially on this game, which gets harder and harder as time goes by, also the community is slowly fading, the use of hacks just removes all the skill gaps this game has, which skips the hard part of the game, also, it makes people quit this game aswell, but not only that, since he is hard to defeat due the hacks, the new people that don't know that he is a hacker will focus on his stats, and eventually, would take his lessons and join his clan, which will cause in those new players begin unskilled and, probably. leaving the game on the long progress, plus this players will most likely defend and hide him despite they will understand after 1/2 months of playing MB2 that he undoubtly uses cheat devices, just because they got taught by him. Also lets not mention that this guy, is not only a hacker, but also toxic.

Last edited:
There are people that cheat and give a minor inconvenience to a game round and then there are poisonous turds like you.

Neither of you belong here.

Fang

Donator
Time to play less toxic mod lugormod again boys. Revive KOF and OG MAF

Place misc model breakable 0 model/map_objects

Last edited:
Cheaters arent a minor inconvenience... they are a huge inconvenience
Blame a broken system you championed maybe?

I opposed, like so many others, the current system of dueling, easy to exploit, cheat and abuse.
Worst case scenarios are on YOU, the ignorant and the supporters.

80% Europeen.

I shoot to kill, I no longer care for a broken system of swings and misses. Mostly misses. Rc1 was the best of it all. You're all just clowns whining and honking your horns.

Are you actually 12? What kind of logic is that? "I don't like the gameplay changes so I'm now entitled to cheat and ruin the game for the people that do like the gameplay changes"?

If a reasonable person finds the game has changed in a way that doesn't satisfy them provide feedback and voice their concerns - not hold the player base hostage by actively making it unplayable until they get their way - because, newsflash, you can't please everybody, especially in game design.
If we went back to RC1 I can guarantee you there will be some other Chaotic the Chaos that will spout "RC1 bad 1.6 good" and do the exact same thing in return.

Point is - cheating is cheating don't try to justify it in any way lmao

no point trying to reason with @Chaos the Chaotic he will get triggered and try to get your account suspended
then he'll come after you in PM
d4640dba64bc355da389475d6f74fca4.png
and if you're lucky he'll hit you with the classic oldfag lines
Rc1 was the best of it all. You're all just clowns whining and honking your horns.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team

I opposed, like so many others, the current system of dueling, easy to exploit, cheat and abuse.

80% Europeen.

I shoot to kill, I no longer care for a broken system of swings and misses. Mostly misses. Rc1 was the best of it all. You're all just clowns whining and honking your horns.
Not sure why are you talking about me

80% Europeen.

dont play then broski, if you dont like it then nobody's forcing you to

Fucking knew some people had PB scripts, when i come on to duel which is not very often i see these nobodies like Aargon with literally unpenetrable defenses like they never get slapped once and im thinking nah since when did you ever get that fucking good at this game to the point where i can't slap you at least once in over 10 duels, and i called cheats the first time i dueled against them, people thought i was just crying but ive been playing JKA/MB2 for 10+ years i think i can tell a pretty obvious cheater from a mile away. Not only that but the fact that you've literally became a god pb'er/dueler out of nowhere makes you look even more sus.

Expose Turtles next btw another person with godly PB's literally never gets slapped - pretty sure he will be the next one to go down for this shit.

Learn to play without cheats fucking bots.

GET THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expose them + Ban them from every popular duel server. Make them pay for an overpriced VPN and play the game in fear for using scummy shit bot cheats.

Fucking knew some people had PB scripts, when i come on to duel which is not very often i see these nobodies like Aargon with literally unpenetrable defenses like they never get slapped once and im thinking nah since when did you ever get good at this game, and called cheats the first time i dueled against them, people thought i was just crying but ive been playing JKA/MB2 for 10+ years i think i can tell a pretty obvious cheater from a mile away. Not only that but the fact that you've literally became a god pb'er/dueler out of nowhere makes you look even more sus.

Expose Turtles next btw another person with godly PB's literally never gets slapped - pretty sure he will be the next one to go down for this shit.

Learn to play without cheats fucking bots.

GET THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expose them + Ban them from every popular duel server. Make them pay for an overpriced VPN and play the game in fear for using scummy shit bot cheats.
If you cant beat turtles you need to get good

Status
Not open for further replies.