MovieBattles II Hotfix 1.6.1.1 Released

iwCSA26.png

V1.6.1.1 Update

General
  • Fix: Outlier cases where players could no longer deal damage.
Duel Mode
  • Fix: Fixed an exploit which allowed for invalid models to be used in duel mode.
  • Fix: Addressed some issues with the midround spawning that may be contributing to lag/hitches when players join.
Legends Mode
  • New: Darth Traya added.
  • Fix: Cassian's class causing crash issues
  • Change: Over 25 classes have had minor balance adjustments for gameplay.

Changed Files ( Manual / Server Downloads )
Code:
-MBII
cgamei386.so
jampgamei386.nopp.so
jampgamei386.so
MBAssets3.pk3
MBII.pk3
MBII_Mac.pk3
uii386.so

Changelog Legend
New - New feature or addition to the game.
Change - Changes to the game.
Fix - Bug fix.
Remove - Removed feature.
Feature - New feature name

AaronAaron

Donator
Overall nothing but positive and beneficial changes for this patch.

Thank you to everyone that contributed to getting this out as quickly as you did!

FrenzY

Chaos Connoisseur
Movie Battles II Team
Overall nothing but positive and beneficial changes for this patch.

Thank you to everyone that contributed to getting this out as quickly as you did!
I know you are meming here, but considering the time between when it was reported and how fast we got it fixed, it actually was quite fast. "Take that!"

I am a new playeur and i want to finish the tutoriel before stared a real game. But the scritp tutoriel dosen't work at the 2nd lvl, did youy fixed that?

you have to wait until each voice line finishes before you do anything - otherwise tutorial 2 will break. If you've managed to open the class configuration menu you've done everything that tutorial really teaches anyway so you don't need to do the rest

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
Is the saber system as it is finalised, or subject to change? Feel its a bit glitchy/spammy, and some styles seem to be underperforming.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Is the saber system as it is finalised, or subject to change? Feel its a bit glitchy/spammy, and some styles seem to be underperforming.

They've been working on trying to revamp it for awhile now and although it's pretty much ready for open beta, since it's MBII time I expect either summer or fall 2020 but hope for something to happen the next month or so.

Public is a bit scuffed atm unfortunately. Still playable but it has some annoying flaws that make it a shallow experience like too high interrupt damage compared to normal damage, messed up/inconsistent halfswing-timings and some other smaller issues. Feels too shallow and doesn't really cohere well with open mode the way older saber systems did.

So yeah, something is in the pipes, but the question is always whether or not the MBII devs can actually get it out or not. (come on, open beta ffs)