Moviebattles II 1.9.2.1 Hotfix Released

iwCSA26.png

V1.9.2.1 Update
Gameplay
  • Fix: Corrected always swapping to melee at spawn.​

TK System
  • New: Damaging someone that has not been contributing to fighting the enemy team gives less TK points.​
  • New: Getting a kill assist via knockdown with Push, Pull, Repulse, or Lightning push will contribute damage towards the enemy team as far as TK system calculations go (should help mitigate potential accidents with explosives with prior team play).​
  • Change: Punishing a TK with !p no longer gives double TK points (which were incorrectly stacking with new logic). It now puts the killer on TK probation similarly to the MARKTK command for 5 minutes. If the killer is already on probation, it extends the time for an additional 5 minutes.​
  • Change: Message prompt asking the player if they want to punish now shows both how many TK points the killer has as well as how many points they will get when punished with !p.​
  • Change: Overall system is less aggressive and baseline amounts of TK points should be more in line with what they were before. More TK point accumulation has been moved towards blatant trolling behavior and repeated TK'ing instead of being heavily backloaded into !p.​
  • Fix: TK assists no longer incorrectly apply in Duel Mode.​
  • Fix: Overall amount of TK points generated now properly goes below 1.0x if you are not dealing a combination of large amounts of a player's health and low amounts of damage to enemies.​

Models
  • Fix: Improved parsing of soundsets in modeldata.cfg files. Fixes sound for recently added capeless TM Luke.

Maps
  • Fix: mb2_deathstar
    • Removed breakable lights. For an unknown reason these were causing a significant performance impact.
    • Fixed a VIS issue near side route's upper bridge crossing, at the defender side's door.

Changed Files ( Manual / Server Downloads )
Code:
--MBII
cgamei386.so
jampgamei386.nopp.so
jampgamei386.so
mb2_deathstar.pk3
MBII.pk3
MBII_Mac.pk3
uii386.so

Changelog Legend
New - New feature or addition to the game.
Change - Changes to the game.
Fix - Bug fix.
Remove - Removed feature.
Feature - New feature name.

New: Damaging someone that has not been contributing to fighting the enemy team gives less TK points.
Hahahaha, so you can punch or shoot your teammates who are useless? I am sure that is not the intention, but the way that is worded is hilarious. I am glad that the system was toned down a bit, it was pretty ridiculous for a while.

Hahahaha, so you can punch or shoot your teammates who are useless? I am sure that is not the intention, but the way that is worded is hilarious. I am glad that the system was toned down a bit, it was pretty ridiculous for a while.

I think this is meant to find a balance between the players who enjoy doing these actions, and those who rather focus on the games/map objectives. I believe it's a very satisfying middle ground.

New: Damaging someone that has not been contributing to fighting the enemy team gives less TK points.
I got teamkilled and am only able to punish 100 tk points after 1 minute in open, this should be removed. Also, increase TK points based on percent of health taken instead of amount of damage done. It should be more forgiving for shooting a deka with 800 HP and increase TK points for shooting a Jedi with 100 HP - except classes with 2-3 lifes if possible.