- Fix: Corrected always swapping to melee at spawn.
- New: Damaging someone that has not been contributing to fighting the enemy team gives less TK points.
- New: Getting a kill assist via knockdown with Push, Pull, Repulse, or Lightning push will contribute damage towards the enemy team as far as TK system calculations go (should help mitigate potential accidents with explosives with prior team play).
- Change: Punishing a TK with !p no longer gives double TK points (which were incorrectly stacking with new logic). It now puts the killer on TK probation similarly to the MARKTK command for 5 minutes. If the killer is already on probation, it extends the time for an additional 5 minutes.
- Change: Message prompt asking the player if they want to punish now shows both how many TK points the killer has as well as how many points they will get when punished with !p.
- Change: Overall system is less aggressive and baseline amounts of TK points should be more in line with what they were before. More TK point accumulation has been moved towards blatant trolling behavior and repeated TK'ing instead of being heavily backloaded into !p.
- Fix: TK assists no longer incorrectly apply in Duel Mode.
- Fix: Overall amount of TK points generated now properly goes below 1.0x if you are not dealing a combination of large amounts of a player's health and low amounts of damage to enemies.
- Fix: Improved parsing of soundsets in modeldata.cfg files. Fixes sound for recently added capeless TM Luke.
- Fix: mb2_deathstar
- Removed breakable lights. For an unknown reason these were causing a significant performance impact.
- Fixed a VIS issue near side route's upper bridge crossing, at the defender side's door.
Changed Files ( Manual / Server Downloads )
--MBII cgamei386.so jampgamei386.nopp.so jampgamei386.so mb2_deathstar.pk3 MBII.pk3 MBII_Mac.pk3 uii386.so
New - New feature or addition to the game.
Change - Changes to the game.
Fix - Bug fix.
Remove - Removed feature.
Feature - New feature name.