MOVIE BATTLES v0.1.8 SABERS

2cwldys

Donator
Internal Beta Team
This is the MBAssets2.pk3 of the v.1.4.4.1 revision

After entirely more overlooked speculation, this new patch is not compatible with these assets.

They look dull colored with a white line and a hint of grey, only glow shows somewhat of a color.
I would ask to have this removed, which I don't know how.

The Dropbox Link has been removed.

These files were slightly modified, only so in a way that the old saber colors were brought back to the current version for many to enjoy (for the veterans who have played even years ago in versions v0.1.8)

Download is discontinued.

The files replaced are:

blue_glow.jpg
blue_line.jpg
blurcore.jpg
blurglow.jpg
green_glow.jpg
green_line.jpg
orange_glow.jpg
orange_line.jpg
purple_glow.jpg
purple_line.jpg
red_glow2.jpg
red_line.jpg
silver_glow.jpg
silver_line.jpg
yellow_glow.jpg
yellow_line.jpg

- IMAGE EXAMPLE -
Steam Community :: Screenshot

In personal opinion, these saber lines and glows are better for perfect and mblocking.. giving a full detailed saber to follow with your eyes with no fuzzyness or other textures.

- FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO INSTALL PK3's or REPLACE-
1 ) Download V0.1.8 SABERS from the Dropbox link.
2 ) PLEASE make a backup of your MBAssets2.pk3 of current revision before replacing!
3 ) Extract the MBAssets2.pk3 into your MBII Folder of your game directory.
4 ) Go in game and enjoy!

Please enjoy, especially for those veterans that loved the old saber effects.
Keep in mind, RGB slightly works with these colors - but not as functional as the current revision of v1.4.4.1 !

Changes completed by average user with a goal -
2cwldys of FTG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

k4far

Banned
Donator
Would You mind making a comparision video?
Can not say much over lone screenshot. Is this saber white, am I so color blind.

- - EDIT - -
I can try to make a video , Im bad at editing and things
You can put pictures next to each other too.

These saber lines and glows are better for perfect and mblocking.. giving a full detailed saber to follow with your eyes with no fuzzyness or other textures.

If it as You say, contact someone from another modification and ask him to include it. It is very unlikely people will separately download small things. It would be a good idea to join force, for example with a person working on sounds making dueling easier. I saw such thread somewhere, not using it myself, but You would definitely reach a wider audience.

Last edited:

2cwldys

Donator
Internal Beta Team
I just wish there was a way to strip them from a older version and add them into a pk3 for personal preference, or either the devs bring them back D:

Been playing with these -- I much prefer these old ones than the bright new ones. Both are really nice in quality, but these just seem more original (something you would see in the classic trilogy) which I like.

2cwldys

Donator
Internal Beta Team
After entirely more overlooked speculation, this new patch is not compatible with these assets.

They look dull colored with a white line and a hint of grey, only glow shows somewhat of a color.
I would ask to have this removed, which I don't know how - maybe this can be locked, but this disclaimer comment will also be in the first announced post itself, with the dropbox link removed.