Movie Battles III

Hello,first post here. (I got told to post here for this)

Basically,what I am "hunting" is the latest build of Movie Battles III. Yes,it was un-finished etc,but it looked really cool.

Where could I find that build/Could someone give it to me?

Upvote 0

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
AFAIK the only thing that Eridan Crisis and MB2 share are the LMS game style. There will more than likely never be an official MB3, unless a good shooter comes out that supports full modding.

AFAIK the only thing that Eridan Crisis and MB2 share are the LMS game style. There will more than likely never be an official MB3, unless a good shooter comes out that supports full modding.
I don't think so Eridan Crisis will have lightsaber system or combat at all though :'(

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
It will.

EC shares a lot more in common than just LMS, a lot of the classes will have similar structure, similar weapon design, objective types, similar map design but updated. UE4 also supports modding out of the box, you could literally replace weaponry and such with star wars models.

Supa, srsly though, stop talking about subjects you know nothing about thx.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I'd like to see it. Just out of curiosity. Are there any vidyas out there?

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
So you see the problem then.

I can't show everything especially when a lot of people assume certain things. Like this:
which is just me screwing around and has about 4 bugs in it.

though I found this, an outdated DS walkthrough

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
UE4 also supports modding out of the box, you could literally replace weaponry and such with star wars models.
Once somebody makes the pack....
57674520.jpg
<-Mace

I got a few builds. I could put them up for download if no one has objections.

Objections? Anyone?

:)
I'm not quite sure how to send PM's on here as i'm quite new to the site. I understand you have some builds of MBIII? Could you PM me the links to them if possible? I never got to test it before it was shut down.

Taking a lot at the Movie Battles III files that were linked earlier, I can understand why they cancelled it. However, I wouldn't mind an unofficial texture overhaul, if anyone's willing to dig through the files.

Fang

Donator
What happened with the Eridian Crisis standalone thing? Is that cancelled/still thought on etc..

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
What happened with the Eridian Crisis standalone thing? Is that cancelled/still thought on etc..

Still being worked on. Was working on comms landscape textures last night and while bored i added sprays. It is slow going when its only two of us though.