More new players

Most players online were 260 on 28th of December 2015.

What is the reason ? This shit of SW7 on cinema or Steam sales ? Or maybe both

Does it matter? I think it's good that more people are playing. This is a damn good mod and arguably the best star wars game we've seen in years.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Both. Also mb2 was mention on Reddit by @GoodOl'Ben.
Hey all!

Little background - Jedi Academy was one of my favorite games of all time. I played it originally on my Xbox, found out there was a PC copy, and bought it that way (like, jewel case with CD Key PC copy. Before Steam - or at least, before I knew about Steam.)
I stumbled upon Movie Battles in a much earlier form. I think the Duel of the Fates bits had just been added. Alas, my computer was a potato, and I was destined to live in JA+ experiences.

Fast forward many, many years later, and Jedi Academy is on sale. I hear someone on Reddit mention that MBII is still a thing. I figured it was long-completed, long-abandoned, and... well, it wasn't either of those things. Nifty!

So here I am. Finally trying to struggle my way on to one of these servers. Surely, I will be annihilated. But I made it!
Glad to have you onboard, I might've been the guy on Reddit. I stalk the discussions for mentions of MB2 just so I can act cool.
Finally Made the Jump | Movie Battles II Community
Hello friends... Just picked up JKA a day or so ago on Steam for like 3 bucks.

I can't believe how much fun I'm having, and that it took so long for me to find this game.

Having a blast.

Also, was curious if this saber pack could be added http://jkhub.org/files/file/431-dark-forces-2-saber-pack/

I'm just a huge fan of Gorc's Greatsaber. Would love to be able to use it in MB.

Thanks for reading!
Newbie reporting in | Movie Battles II Community
Funny because its me. Good to see you chums, Got hit by a nostalgia train with all the star wars hype and now I have a bit of spare time.. Good to see some faces I remember.
Zolo? I have not heard that name in a long time... A long time.. | Movie Battles II Community

More of it here:
The Airlock | Movie Battles II Community

Also it's duplicate thread:
Record Broken! | Movie Battles II Community

Also I wonder will we got 300 before new year?... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think it's a good thing. And when I can, I don't forget to mention MBII to people who talk about Jedi Academy

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
it is clearly your stuffed rolled meat that is attracting all these players :)

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Oh man it feels good to shoot shitty saber users.

It feels sooooo gooood man.
Never thought I would ever have a positive k/d in this game.

Finally the months of playing are paying off.
Ha! Ha! This is exactly what I feel, with all those new players even I can get some frags
So sad they gonna learn to play and there will just moar skilled players :eek:

Meanwhile another train has arrived, and I think that's not last one :D

Most players online were 343 on 2nd of January 2016.

Preston

Nerd
This is very good, we as players need to try our best to be helpful to the newbies if they have any questions, such as how to open up class configuration. And not telling them to do /qui in console like some are doing.

They had no problem learning how to !P.

That's the big drawback. So many saber users that don't know what they're doing getting in the Lof...:(

Stop throwing yourselves in front of me to die!

Preston

Nerd
They had no problem learning how to !P.

That's the big drawback. So many saber users that don't know what they're doing getting in the Lof...:(

Stop throwing yourselves in front of me to die!
Thankfully I havnt really experienced that yet, but im sure it wont last

Preston

Nerd
One thing that would be cool is if we could get umad popular again and have a good server for us and eu players dedicated to umad