Newbie reporting in

Hello friends... Just picked up JKA a day or so ago on Steam for like 3 bucks.

I can't believe how much fun I'm having, and that it took so long for me to find this game.

Having a blast.

Also, was curious if this saber pack could be added http://jkhub.org/files/file/431-dark-forces-2-saber-pack/

I'm just a huge fan of Gorc's Greatsaber. Would love to be able to use it in MB.

Thanks for reading!

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Glad to see you're having a good time!

We're currently stretching the engine's limits when it comes to models and load times. I'd recommend asking around if others think the hilts would make fine additions.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Hi welcome to our small part of the galaxy far far away :)

That hilt in the middle looks awesome, but then again I'm a sucker for a big shaft lolol j/k. Anyway we do have Yun and a bunch of other custom sabers.

As ben said, old engine, so adding a bunch of new stuff like high def models is gonna impact performance/load times.

Thanks for the welcoming :)

No worries. It's not the hilt i'm necessarily focused on so much as the size of the weapon.

Steam Community :: Screenshot :: Gorc's Saber

I'm more interested in running around with a massive lightsaber than any particular hilt, though Supa and Mace were kind enough to inform me that right now it's not possible to offer larger or smaller sabers due to the size being hardcoded into MBII.

Though if you guys have any ideas on how I could use that exact model as a skin, I'd love you forever. :D