Models you want to see in game?

StarWarsGeek

Internal Beta Team
but yeah also more RGB. RGB SBD when

droidekas with RGB shields

RGB guns

What about the droid attack on the RBG wookiees?

Serious note: Having a full RBG fur wook would look dumb, but there's those two wook skins with red/blue armor. The armor could be RBG.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Serious note: Having a full RBG fur wook would look dumb, but there's those two wook skins with red/blue armor. The armor could be RBG.

Pretty sure RGB fur wouldn't really be possible because RGB requires use of alpha channels to mask the RGB regions. Which on fur is used for opacity. So I don't think you have anything to worry about there :)

But what does a naked, sorry, furless wookiee look like? You have engaged my curiosity.

Someone says opaque, I automatically think translucent. I swear I'm not a contrarian. t(-_-)t

StarWarsGeek

Internal Beta Team
Wait get this,

RGB

blaster bolts.

pink lasers

TBH, I wouldn't mind this. Maybe not full RBG for every gun, but at least let people pick between a few preset colors for each gun. Basically just open up the "saber hilt select" menu for gunners, except they select their gun model and shot color instead. Could choose between the dozen different E-11/pistol model variants, and then pick between red/green/maybe yellow shots.

Sad

hqdefault.jpg
Someone pls. For SBD or Sith, I dont care, just want this behemoth to teabag my enemies. Maybe for wook?

Crait Luke Skywalker (The Last Jedi)
341.gif
h1ffQIBTRoKiIsbR8vLT9Q.png

The lines could be:
"The war is just beggining."
"Amazing." (every word of what you just said was wrong)
"I will not be the last Jedi."
"I'm sorry!" (I failed you Ben)
"Strike me down in anger and I'll always be with you."

Last edited:

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I actually hope for Swolo Ren, or some other shirtless or otherwise undressed male character. Darth Talon's too alone in her nakedness. Shirtless Maul and Talon would be a good tag-team.

I like wearing as little as possible. It's comfortable. Maybe I need to buy more comfortable clothing.

I actually hope for Swolo Ren, or some other shirtless or otherwise undressed male character. Darth Talon's too alone in her
nakedness. Shirtless Maul and Talon would be a good tag-team.

I like wearing as little as possible. It's comfortable. Maybe I need to buy more comfortable clothing.
There's Darth sion

b3_ultra_battle_droid_redesign_by_blazbaros-db0merh.png

Melee variant with wookiee stopping power.
This droid can grapple jedi, disabling the use of their lightsabre.

latest

latest

b6cuj2ybvrdz.jpg
I'm pretty sure some of these can be found in FA on Kamino but I don't remember 100%.