Models you want to see in game?

Sad

Me personally? Inferno Squad Troopers, or Iden Versio as BH. I currently found a mod that includes them in the BH Class section, and it is gold.

b3_ultra_battle_droid_redesign_by_blazbaros-db0merh.png

Melee variant with wookiee stopping power.
This droid can grapple jedi, disabling the use of their lightsabre.

latest

latest

b6cuj2ybvrdz.jpg

Last edited:
This thread was very misleading. I was thinking Victoria's Secret Models and some Suicide Girls, but nope, some sort of strange gender neutral robots, clones and lizards.

Except for Kimmy. Seems like a hint that she might be bi which leads to the potential for a menage a troi. :D

This thread was very misleading. I was thinking Victoria's Secret Models and some Suicide Girls, but nope, some sort of strange gender neutral robots, clones and lizards.

Except for Kimmy. Seems like a hint that she might be bi which leads to the potential for a menage a troi. :D
chaos why :p why why why

I don't know what that means. :D

Are those raptor claws or something? I think she's trying to assault me. Where's a moderator around when you need one?:rolleyes:

I was always wondering, why does this mod have mandalorian neo-crusader model, but not Mandalore himself?
I guess, the simple presence of this graceful and worthy warrior will make an imp side too OP or something.

Yet I still hope that Canderous' model from KOTOR 2 will be ported some day into this mod in order to make every mandalorian (and not only every mandalorian, but womendalorian and childrendalorian too!) feel proud and inspired :cool:

I was always wondering, why does this mod have mandalorian neo-crusader model, but not Mandalore himself?
I guess, the simple presence of this graceful and worthy warrior will make an imp side too OP or something.

Yet I still hope that Canderous' model from KOTOR 2 will be ported some day into this mod in order to make every mandalorian (and not only every mandalorian, but womendalorian and childrendalorian too!) feel proud and inspired :cool:
pretty sure Penekepack has Mandalore or did at one point

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Praetorians from TLJ, as Sith. Even though they aren't canonically force-sensitive.

And Snoke of course. The true force whore in his golden bathrobe.

On that note, I hope the Knights of Ren actually make a meaningful appearance in Episode 9, and I hope they're all force-sensitives, and I hope all their swaggy models make it into Movie Battles 2, and I hope people start roaming around in packs using all those models. Cuz those guys look cool.

hmmm... aside from that I actually want more "generic" RGB-recolorable characters, like, a recolorable shirtless male twi'lek jedi. Or any shirtless male characters. There's a great many reasons why this game needs shirtless men. Hopefully swole kylo becomes an official MB2 model and I can play him as a ridiculous kung fu master. And gigolo.

but yeah also more RGB. RGB SBD when

droidekas with RGB shields

RGB guns

Praetorians from TLJ, as Sith. Even though they aren't canonically force-sensitive.

And Snoke of course. The true force whore in his golden bathrobe.

On that note, I hope the Knights of Ren actually make a meaningful appearance in Episode 9, and I hope they're all force-sensitives, and I hope all their swaggy models make it into Movie Battles 2, and I hope people start roaming around in packs using all those models. Cuz those guys look cool.

hmmm... aside from that I actually want more "generic" RGB-recolorable characters, like, a recolorable shirtless male twi'lek jedi. Or any shirtless male characters. There's a great many reasons why this game needs shirtless men. Hopefully swole kylo becomes an official MB2 model and I can play him as a ridiculous kung fu master. And gigolo.

but yeah also more RGB. RGB SBD when

droidekas with RGB shields

RGB guns
RGB everything

This guy
1025784-andrew-lauretta-and-charles-boyd-talk-star-wars-knights-fallen-empire-expansion.jpg

And Ezra, Yoda, Jaina/Jacen Solo, Finn Jedi , Dr Aphra ,Valkorion and Jar Jar

Last edited: