Model Arcann for JK3

Is there any way to export the Arcann and Thexan Model from PenekePacks to the Jedi Academy Base? Is that they are very good models and I would like to use them in the Base game.

:)

k4far

Banned
Donator
Maybe that will clear things out for You:
Model replacement guide

Also, try looking here arcann skin jk3 - Szukaj w Google

As I understand (even though I am kind of sleepy at this hour) from the article in my link, skins being ported here come with lots of files that in the process are kind of being lost. I am not sure, You will be satisfied by just reversing the procedure. JA skins ans MB skins are a little different?

You can PM people making mods for us like Penekowski they will surely help You out.

Last edited:
Maybe that will clear things out for You:
Model replacement guide

Also, try looking here arcann skin jk3 - Szukaj w Google

As I understand (even though I am kind of sleepy at this hour) from the article in my link, skins being ported here come with lots of files that in the process are kind of being lost. I am not sure, You will be satisfied by just reversing the procedure. JA skins ans MB skins are a little different?

You can PM people making mods for us like Penekowski they will surely help You out.

I have tried to export to JA:JK, but I do not find the model just the textures and since there I do not know what to do