Minor Seeing Buff

I don't see lots of people using sense 3...
Wouldn't be good if it gets a new skill?
Proposal:
When you meditate with sense 3, it actives while you regen your fp ( while meditating it will not spend fp, will recover instead) and gets cancelled when you get up?

Sry, have no time 2 grammar

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Good idea, IMO. Albeit i think that - in such case - it should negate increased force regen (just regen at normal ratio) or even stop regen at all (so you have perma-sense while meditating with sense 3, but neither lose or gain any FP - including not losing it when auto-activating sense while meditating).

i see a lot of seasoned players get sense 3 so they can play sith/jedi by ambushing you on corners where they minimize their time in the line of fire and your reaction time.

it's value is in the ambush and silence of it's use, don't really see a need to buff it or give sith/jedi [another] defensive merit.

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
to be honest, while meditating you can just activate sense as soon as it deactivates - due to force regen buff.

Having it working all the time for 3 would be cosmetic - saved on clicking, works the same balance-wise. I don't see a problem with it, it's more for flavor.

Fair enough, in all honesty meditate isn't something I ever put extensive thought into, just sort of a command that exists... [I dun play jedi so i dont worry about poison x) ]

When you are meditating and you use sense, you lost 20 fp and fastly regen, But if you are with low fp you will have to wait for it to full again before using the sense, with the meditation buff, you would meditate to regen fp, and help team, since that when jedi are meditating to heal force they can't help friends :(