MBII Moments #1

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
In all silence I’ve been working on my new project called MBII moments. I am planning to make more of these once I get more material. The idea for this series came from having lots of good demos which don’t really fit the usual frag video style that I have. Besides I’ve heard many times that some people are not into usual frag videos, so this will also give them something to watch.

I may have enjoyed making this more than my typical vids

Upvote 0

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Where's my ARC bounce shot double kill, Gargos!?
Hahaha I knew you would come here about that. Well the demo cuts quite fast right after the kills, I came up with 1 way to utilize it but the vid was by then already done and I was too lazy to edit it. But the demo is saved so I most likely use it in the next one :p

Only watched it now. I feel so much better from 2:45, thank you, so hs dodges do happen. Great video.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Only watched it now. I feel so much better from 2:45, thank you, so hs dodges do happen. Great video.
That is honestly the first hs dodge I've ever seen. Usually it is hands covering the head but this kind of dodge is one of a kind for me.

ent

Movie Battles II Team
You have too few views on YouTube. You really deserve moar. Spread your stuff on diff SW sites/forums.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
its just because of the jamme i believe as it captures the game rather than your pov unlike other recording software
Actually not, in this vid I used no blur as a test to see how it affects video quality. This is how mb2 looks like if you got 144 hz monitor.