mb2_yavinassault desert like reskin

Would you like Yavin reskined to a Tatooine style desert ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 81.8%

• Total voters
Last edited:

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
No. That isn't how CMP works. Plus this is time and effort I am not willing to spend when you can make a texture pack on your own for this.

k4far

Banned
Donator
No. That isn't how CMP works. Plus this is time and effort I am not willing to spend when you can make a texture pack on your own for this.

Do you think it would look fine with Yavin tho? I have been hoping for a Tatooine but more open.

I'd love to see a Felucia map.
Starkiller base & the new DOTF look awesome and play really well, I'd love to see a Felucia map with the same quality put into it.

What? Do you want to make a desert from a planet on where plants are grow and there is water? Oh, you are a heartless droid people need plants because they absorb carbon dioxide and produce oxygen, which people breathe, and without water people will die in 3 days because they themselves are 80% composed of water. I realized you want people to die out, but I uncovered your insidious plan you piece of iron. You did not take into account that there are more of us. This is our strength in unity, and together we will not let you do what you intended!!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL Y4 PLANET :))

Forests cover 91% of the land area on Yavin. They produce vital oxygen and provide homes for people and wildlife. Many of the world’s most threatened and endangered animals live in forests, and 1.6 billion people rely on benefits forests offer, including food, fresh water, clothing, traditional medicine and shelter.

But forests around the world are under threat from deforestation, jeopardizing these benefits. Deforestation comes in many forms, including fires, clear-cutting for agriculture, ranching and development, unsustainable logging for timber, and reskinning Yavin maps to Tatooine deserts. This impacts people’s livelihoods and threatens a wide range of plant and animal species. We’re losing 18.7 million acres of forests annually, equivalent to 27 soccer fields every minute!

Forests play a critical role in mitigating climate change because they act as a carbon sink—soaking up carbon dioxide that would otherwise be free in the atmosphere and contribute to ongoing changes in climate patterns. Deforestation undermines this important carbon sink function. It is estimated that 15% of all greenhouse gas emissions are the result of deforestation.

Stop deforestation, #LeaveYavinAlone!