mb2_yavinassault desert like reskin

Would you like Yavin reskined to a Tatooine style desert ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 81.8%

• Total voters
Yavin is Yavin. For the fuckin' love. Do you see "Tatooine" anywhere in the word Yavin? Neither do I. Why the fuck you wanna make it into a desert?

I remember when everyone played yavinassault back like 3 years ago. That map was so fun

Also, they reskinned it? why

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
so is this "hail y4 planet" thing some kind of EU meem

People he is just asking about it.. there is no need to attack him or yelling somehing like - this is shitty idea.. just type "no" if you dont agree and move on...

And reskins of the maps are not always just changing textures. Sometimes changing the look of the map. If there is a green stone - for tatooine reskin there can be some big junk.. if stone - maybe some tatooine home or tusken tent. The map is not only - IT IS YAVIN SO I MUST ALWAYS BE GREEN!... No.

There are maps that cant be change for different style like death star or kamino because layout of them are movie like. If terrain maps layout would work with different planets i dont see a problem. The very good example i have is DE_DUST map for this game. Normally it was for counter strike but with smart texturing and adding the stuff from star wars it looks like tatooine town.

I'm pretty sure this thread is just a meme

I wouldn't mind seeing a Tatooine map where the OT cast escapes to the Falcon, or Geonosis battle map. Then there'd be an actual reason for a slightly bigger desert map.

9db4b481d974a6c39b1b3a57046d7f4a

People he is just asking about it.. there is no need to attack him or yelling somehing like - this is shitty idea.. just type "no" if you dont agree and move on...

And reskins of the maps are not always just changing textures. Sometimes changing the look of the map. If there is a green stone - for tatooine reskin there can be some big junk.. if stone - maybe some tatooine home or tusken tent. The map is not only - IT IS YAVIN SO I MUST ALWAYS BE GREEN!... No.

There are maps that cant be change for different style like death star or kamino because layout of them are movie like. If terrain maps layout would work with different planets i dont see a problem. The very good example i have is DE_DUST map for this game. Normally it was for counter strike but with smart texturing and adding the stuff from star wars it looks like tatooine town.
another win for y4 plenet

Im pretty sure youd have to had some other stuff besides replacing textures in order to make it look like Tatooine though.

Forests cover 91% of the land area on Yavin. They produce vital oxygen and provide homes for people and wildlife. Many of the world’s most threatened and endangered animals live in forests, and 1.6 billion people rely on benefits forests offer, including food, fresh water, clothing, traditional medicine and shelter.

But forests around the world are under threat from deforestation, jeopardizing these benefits. Deforestation comes in many forms, including fires, clear-cutting for agriculture, ranching and development, unsustainable logging for timber, and reskinning Yavin maps to Tatooine deserts. This impacts people’s livelihoods and threatens a wide range of plant and animal species. We’re losing 18.7 million acres of forests annually, equivalent to 27 soccer fields every minute!

Forests play a critical role in mitigating climate change because they act as a carbon sink—soaking up carbon dioxide that would otherwise be free in the atmosphere and contribute to ongoing changes in climate patterns. Deforestation undermines this important carbon sink function. It is estimated that 15% of all greenhouse gas emissions are the result of deforestation.

Stop deforestation, #LeaveYavinAlone!

:))