MB2 Xmas Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Santa has come to give presents in a Xmas themed map! Download it and play now!

BehHl6L.jpg

Download Christmas DOTF here ! Just place it in your MBII folder and you're good to go!
Special thanks to @MaceMadunusus and @Plasma for creating this map.

Be aware: This map is based on an old version of DOTF, so extra Christmas nostalgia for older players! If you're a new player, you have the opportunity to see how the most played map of the game has evolved!

The MovieBattles II Team wishes you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Last edited:

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
yay the return of !spin

why isn't there a dedicated !spin server though

map looks nice

edit: actually the map has made me very confused. It's an old version of dotf? Throne got moved. Imps can activate the panel that opens side doors, and that panel is in the laser corridor instead. Gen door doesn't open. Is the objective different?

oh wait Gen opened that time, oh wait the side/sec panels are both there, in gen, and i guess both can be opened by imps too? and there's that old dotf-opening panel in pit, so, it's entirely the old-ass version of dotf.

Last edited:
AWWW YIS

EDIT: Spin events always make me wish I could get a clone rifle reskin for the m5...

Last edited:

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
I've been wanting to see an old version of DOTF for a while, this is great. Nice team names by the way :p

Time to hunt for that jetpack/lightsaber.

Just don't forget to take 2/3-life class, otherwise a wild !spin may end your journey right at the spawn :D

vis i love that santa lol, specially that tree though.

a quick opinion/suggestion though:

perhaps the map could be added in a quick mb2 launcher update? some people doesnt even check the forums so they wont know that they need the map for this event.

Last edited:

DaloLorn

Movie Battles II Team Retired
@Viserys Just to clarify, by 'first spin ever', you mean the last spin event? (Sounds like a nice improvement.)

This map is fun, but only if there is no Sith Lightning or Deka Spam...
This map should be a FA-Map without such crap that is only annoying.

We just had a Full EU Server and two Dekas just ruined the game and everybody left...

No SBDs, no dekas, 1-life classes only, and you can only use weapons that you get by using !spin, otherwise you have to stick with p1/melee - the ultimate ruleset for this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.