MB2 - The Fall of Dueling (Video)

1597345897782.png

I mean, from what I remember its really not much of an improvement. Same side combos were nerfed to fuck for no reason, collisions were still messy, he readded the A half swing nobody wants and made it about ACM farming with fast A half swing again which is an absolute snoozefest. Really was not a stand out build at all.

Although Stassin has proved to be volatile, at least his builds ideas were unique, although I doubt anyone has the tether to learn yet another system. I think our best bet is to revert still, as closely to 1.3 or 1.4.5 and tweak from there. 1.4.5 collisions etc were perfect, no weird interrupts, parries felt consistent. Keep ACM how it was instead of the convoluted ACC shit and reintroduce MBC. Then tweak individual styles based on feedback, its not that hard honestly and its a bit of a shame to see that both Tempest and Stassin have lost interest

I mean, from what I remember its really not much of an improvement. Same side combos were nerfed to fuck for no reason, collisions were still messy, he readded the A half swing nobody wants and made it about ACM farming with fast A half swing again which is an absolute snoozefest. Really was not a stand out build at all.

Although Stassin has proved to be volatile, at least his builds ideas were unique, although I doubt anyone has the tether to learn yet another system. I think our best bet is to revert still, as closely to 1.3 or 1.4.5 and tweak from there. 1.4.5 collisions etc were perfect, no weird interrupts, parries felt consistent. Keep ACM how it was instead of the convoluted ACC shit and reintroduce MBC. Then tweak individual styles based on feedback, its not that hard honestly and its a bit of a shame to see that both Tempest and Stassin have lost interest
Well then you need to play it again if you think the collisions are ''messy''. The A Halfswing isn't bad at all since it can be easily pblocked and it does combo damage. You also aren't talking about the other styles and there perks, every style is reworked and made to where it is balanced. I don't know when you played his build but it has seen much improvement in the past 2 years. Not to mention reverting is completely out of the picture because the developers have already refused doing it. This is our only option besides staying with live.

Though I agree the developers are unwilling to work with the community, I don't think Tempest's Saber Patch is that necessary in my opinion.

The current patch is far from perfect, but it could be much better if they changed just a couple of things.

- No parries with <10 bp (stops the run away and bait when you are zero bp meta)
- No insta-dfas (no more punishing face-hugging with attacks that literally do 75% of your bp)
- Add instant counters back (make it more intuitive and consistent to parry and counter your opponent, rather than the 1-2 swings that do it perfectly or that you need to yaw into oblivion)

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
Though I agree the developers are unwilling to work with the community, I don't think Tempest's Saber Patch is that necessary in my opinion.

The current patch is far from perfect, but it could be much better if they changed just a couple of things.

- No parries with <10 bp (stops the run away and bait when you are zero bp meta)
- No insta-dfas (no more punishing face-hugging with attacks that literally do 75% of your bp)
- Add instant counters back (make it more intuitive and consistent to parry and counter your opponent, rather than the 1-2 swings that do it perfectly or that you need to yaw into oblivion)
Tempests build already fixes every flaw on the current build, and WTF instant counters were literally gamebreaking and you want them back???

Tempests build already fixes every flaw on the current build, and WTF instant counters were literally gamebreaking and you want them back???
I’d genuinely stop playing if the new build is just yellow a half swing meta. It’s boring as fuck