MB2 Moments and Gameplay videos

Newest videos:

There are more videos on my channel.

Original post (before edits):

If I make more videos, I will post them in this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Because it's bugged for me. When I run start_jaMME_MBII the menu is completely messed up - all the letters are in the upper left corner. Also, when I try to launch a demo in either JAMP or MB2 jamme all I get is this error: FS_CreatePath: failed to create path "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\mmeMBII\mmedemos". And lastly, because, as far as I know, jamme can only read .dm_26 files and can't convert them to a useable format.
So, to make videos I run a demo in normal mode and then record it with Bandicam.

as far as I know, jamme can only read .dm_26 files and can't convert them to a useable format
e278c76d93c9.jpg

read the jamme manual
as for the errors, make sure you installed it correctly

Well, too late to make these videos with jamme now. They are good as they are, though. If I make more videos I will try to make them with jamme.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
It's because you need to change your engine to Demo Editor in your launcher

ent

Movie Battles II Team
A quote from https://jkhub.org/topic/6209-jamme-19-released/ :
To use jaMME with MBII, copy your cgamex86.dll to mmeMBII folder from MBII folder, copy uix86.dll to mmeMBII folder from mme folder. Then hit start_jaMME_MBII.cmd and enjoy the mod.
The MBII launcher will probably do that automatically in the future.
I get is this error: FS_CreatePath: failed to create path "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\mmeMBII\mmedemos
You need admin rights for jamme.exe.

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I like this style of video, rather fast-paced with no interruption between sequences, no music or light music and overall focus on the game rather than video edits.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
the minimal editing (and absence of music) in these vids makes them pretty relaxing, it's just a series of interesting little events