Make guns more fun

This has been a rough patch, we stalwart few who still disregard hokey religions should be given some salve for our suffering.

I propose we add another slider option that turns on dismemberment for all guns.

By fun, do you mean introduce a new gimmick for gunners or new weapons?

For new weapons, I'd kill for gadgets to become a part of Open with e-Webs, seeker drones, turrets and the sorts (just not bacta tanks for balance sakes)

As for gimmicks, I'm pretty sure we can do better than dismemberment. Vehicles in possibly? I know someone on the dev team really wants to do space battles

WTB tauntauns in normal dotf so I can lead a majestic charge down main into the Imperial Ranks with rockets and explosions

excuse me this is a thread about the benefits of dismemberment, not vehicles:
benefits of dismemberment:
Satisfying
Amusing
cons for dismemberment:
Only available to like two guns and the unholy lightsaber, why should jedi get all the fun.

now i hear you on thinking vehicles would be amusing but let me show you two maps with vehicles that might make you reconsider: Mb2_Yavin_assault & mb2_CMP_prison

the first map's vehicles aren't that bad, the FA has dumb birds that are also vehicles but we'll disregard that for now, the second map prison has explosive shells rapid fire and a ton of hp. also dekas are technically vehicles....

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
The A280 and DLT20A burst modes dismember when they score a kill already. Doing it for all guns seems excessive.