Mac Performance Question

Hey Guys,

I have been having a ton of issues trying to get MB2 to run on my PC laptop (recently upgraded to windows 10)

I have a mac that i use primarily for work purposes but I was wondering how the game performance is on Macbook laptops

My laptop is a Macbook pro 15 inch mid 2012
2.3 ghz intel core i7
Intel HD graphics 4000
OS X el capitan.

Is anyone running on a mac similar to above or older?

Thanks guys!

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Processor really doesn't matter all that much, since the engine isn't optimized for multi-core systems, but the integrated Intel graphics will set you back in terms of performance quite a bit. Intel has gotten better, but they're still a ways off from being able to provide integrated graphics that are on par with NVIDIA's mid-tier discrete chips.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Even though I don't have a mac, I'm almost sure it should be enough to MBII. Jedi Academy is 13 years old or something, so there should be no reason it can't run on 2012's notebook.
The only problem could be your graphics, since OpenGL is screwed on Win 10, I wonder does el capitan have correct drivers...
Processor really doesn't matter all that much, since the engine isn't optimized for multi-core systems
Processor matters since game is single-threaded and tends to use it to calculate visual effects. High-frequency processor required.