Lt.Claim 's back with ported models (again) !

1 year ...
i can't believe it has already been 1 year since i last worked on MB2 ! I'm sorry i disapeared yet again, but it seems that's just how i roll ... Oh, I'm also sorry for not responding to some messages ... but the important thing is , i'm back, so let's see what models i can port to our favourite star war mod ! and who knows, maybe i'll release some replacement packs or even the fabled FAs i keep promising and never delivering ... i don't know...
Anyways :
first things first, it's a model we're still missing in JKA, and is yet a little important if you ever want to have fun with the sequels triology:
pyKQW17.jpg

yes, the humble resistance trooper, here seen with a model from star wars : rivals with the backpack from Battlefront 2 (the new one, ofc) for some variations ...
Yes, i'm working on sequel movies models for the moment , i also started doing some work on the first order stormtroopers and a little something else, so keep in touch for more.
I'll post a download link later, when i'll have more than just one model to show off .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Photobucket

On another note, good work, Lt. Claim, nice to see you back again.
first: Thanks Shenghai for the picture. second: I cant wait for the trooper and i didn't use most of your workshop stuff but i did like it and glad to see more later down the line
Lt.Claim's workshop
There's the original workshop that i looked at before i got an account just in case you wanna start from there again :D

Last edited:
Awww man, photobucket needs Premium to post here too now ? damn , that's not convenient at all ... any idea of other image sharing sites ?

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Awww man, photobucket needs Premium to post here too now ? damn , that's not convenient at all ... any idea of other image sharing sites ?

I think its time you step into the world of gyazo. You can capture and upload images from wherever you want to and its completely free.

Ok, i'm trying IMGUR now, after some research it seems the most appropriate ... if there's problem , i'll take a look at gyazo.
While I can port full models, i also know when to see we already have a good one that only need some more parts to be "frenkensteined' on it . THat's the case with
DT85's very nice model of a first order Stormtrooper . The only problem i had with this model is, the pauldron was the same as imperial stomtroopers, which looked a little weird to me. I just swapped it with the one from Star war rival's (which First order stormtrooper model is globally inferior). I also added Battlefront 2's snowtrooper backpack that you can see like, 2 normal trooper wearing in TFA, because i love me some backpacks .
QqgeUNy.jpg

i'll also do a version with Battlefront 2 's jet pack in the future, since first order jet trooper are like, the ONLY trooper that stupid game had the courage to create ...

Nice!

I use your old stormtrooper pack to replace the default Stormtroopers, snowtroopers, rocket trooper's, and saboteurs (with different skins for each replaced model) in SP.

I will keep an eye on these in case I want to switch to First order contents.

Hello Claim,

It´s very nice to see you back in action. Do you think you can update your Force Arena pack with Kylo Ren model also please? :) Rose could be also good addition.

Ok, sorry for the delay , i started to play MB2 more than making stuff for it ^^. Here's a little model i ported from star war rivals, just realised we had a FA that fit them.
CE9rM2Z.jpg

Anyway, i also realised that the official Full-Authentic selection we have actually is a bit disapointing (which i fear is nothing new) , with great maps having not great FA, without many roles or particularily fun mix of class ... And so once more I decide to work on releasing a FA pack i've been working on for some years now, using most of the model i ported and frankensteined over the years. I plan on covering most Popular maps , prioritising fun and balance over movie recreation while staying authentic to star wars lore. Ok, wish me luck and see you over at the New thread i'll create to post question.

working on FAs makes me want even more models ! I need more rebels ! i already have a great rebel saboteur model with ton of variety, but i won't use them in Every single FA, that'd be lazy, so here comes from the venerable Star wars galaxies some nicely armored boys :
UntylqM.jpg

yes, expect a full squad ,of them, with a few different heads and accessories and maybe some aliens . I'll keep posting models here as teasers

Ok last WIP i post here before i start campaigning for my FAs, it's just another example of how frankensteining helps bring variety to models for FA !
JLsrjOI.jpg

One thing rebels have that imperials lack a bit, is lady fighters and here are some ...

Ok last WIP i post here before i start campaigning for my FAs, it's just another example of how frankensteining helps bring variety to models for FA !
JLsrjOI.jpg

One thing rebels have that imperials lack a bit, is lady fighters and here are some ...
Using the male body frame for female chars make them look quite thicker than usual.