Long time player first time forum user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe, that anything I do in-game isn't ironic shitposting, then something is "off" with you Jesús. Second, we are not on reddit, nor on 4chan. This a Jedi Knight : Jedi Academy mod's forum, I still don't believe, that sharing your personal information, including your "flex" are necessary. You can call me names, but yours tell me enough. "You can't see further of what it is" Care to explain? You just started baiting people out of the blue, by being contrarian (such a nice way to introduce yourself, really". It's okay if you want to feel different, not just being a generic small brown guy with an inferiority complex. I honestly don't think, that you aren't atleast in your early 20's, although your words are screaming "teenager" to me. This thread should be locked to be honest, you have been using ad hominem from the beginning to the end, and your reasoning lacks logic in general.
Stop hiding your acts under the troll mask, it doesn't work, also i dont waste my free time on these websites (@Liniyka_xddd) , flex is indeed unnecessary, but i can do it. If you dislike me, im happy and proud of it, because thats what i looking for and its a signal that im doing something good, as i said, its a star wars old game, i dont give a fuck of what you think about me, but i find it funny to trigger you and these kind of specimens. Don't use my own argument ("you can't see further than it is) against me when its clear that you couldn't tell that i was mocking when talking about Sxx And yeah, im living at my teenage without begin it, pleased and with a lot of youth, also you might be a good psychologist, but you bore me, speaking about logical arguments when you accused me of scripting without any kind of prove, wathever, this is a forum not a philosophy class, also its not ad hominem, im not refuting you because of who you are, your facts talked by yourself, now go back to playing video games and study because this conversation really ends here

Last edited:
Stop hiding your acts under the troll mask, it doesn't work, also i dont waste my free time on these websites (@Liniyka_xddd) , flex is indeed unnecessary, but i can do it. If you dislike me, im happy and proud of it, because thats what i looking for and its a signal that im doing something good, as i said, its a star wars old game, i dont give a fuck of what you think about me, but i find it funny to trigger you and these kind of specimens. And yeah, im living at my teenage without begin it, pleased and with a lot of youth, also you might be a good psychologist, but you bore me, speaking about logical arguments when you accused me of scripting with any kind of prove, wathever, this is a forum not a philosophy class, also its not ad hominem, im not refuting you because of who you are, your facts talked by yourself, now go back to playing video games and study because this conversation really ends here

6490_12931_z.jpg

1506010658-beef-tenderloin-delish.jpg

download.jpg

images.jpg

instant-pot-roast-beef.jpg
qCZJTduKiR2SRCEwg2c7FG.jpg
raw-sirloin-steak-beef.jpg
recipe_roast_beef_with_tangy_mustard_sauce_2280.jpg

what i looking

im living at my teenage without begin it, pleased and with a lot of youth

accused me of scripting with any kind of prove

your facts talked by yourself
do you have any proves?

the community begin loneliness mans is a fact

if im going to impress anyone, is no one of you but me

why do you speak about things begin MB2 related when right after you are talking about spiritual and life bullshit

im able to play english
Bro, is this what C1 English looks/sounds like in Spain? Damn......

Bro, is this what C1 English looks/sounds like in Spain? Damn......

Despite these were minor grammar and even if im good at english, most of my thoughts are in spanish and i had to write this on my phone, which has spanish corrector, correcting 8/10 of my words. If its not confusing and exhausting enough, there are a lot of spanish words that looks like they have the same meaning on english when they haven't, plus writing paragraphs isnt the same as writing basic posting, for obvious reasons, i can't be bothered to review and re-edit it all.

Last edited:

Evian

Banned
Stop hiding your acts under the troll mask, it doesn't work, also i dont waste my free time on these websites (@Liniyka_xddd) , flex is indeed unnecessary, but i can do it. If you dislike me, im happy and proud of it, because thats what i looking for and its a signal that im doing something good, as i said, its a star wars old game, i dont give a fuck of what you think about me, but i find it funny to trigger you and these kind of specimens. Don't use my own argument ("you can't see further than it is) against me when its clear that you couldn't tell that i was mocking when talking about Sxx And yeah, im living at my teenage without begin it, pleased and with a lot of youth, also you might be a good psychologist, but you bore me, speaking about logical arguments when you accused me of scripting with any kind of prove, wathever, this is a forum not a philosophy class, also its not ad hominem, im not refuting you because of who you are, your facts talked by yourself, now go back to playing video games and study because this conversation really ends here
You should read your posts. Also this "I was just pretending to be stupid just to bait you and tell you how superior I am" does not really work. You are basically trying to beat me in my own "game" (which I have been doing for more than a decade at this point). Just calm down Jesús, take your meds.

Bitch, dont make me laugh, your own words applies to you;

All right, I am going to cut it short: I am quitting this game/mod permanently.
I feel like I play with the same players everyday, they talk about the same things, repeat the same baits/memes or whatever everytime.
Considering my username is on autokick and multiple IP addresses of mine were banned permanently, I just let you win.
It's still unreal to me, that most of you people are grown men like me, yet words/banter hurt you to the point, that you were actively chasing for me (both in-game via teamkill or just straight admin abuse without me doing anything at that exact moment).
I think mb2's community had grown to be a fighting game tier echochamber overtime, so I don't really want to be associated with this mod anymore.
Bye.

All your words became irrelevant to everyone at this point, dont dare to talk to me that way, if the flexing bothered you, it might be either because envy or the lack of achievements to flex about, sorry but it feels so damn great when you can answer with selfmade facts, hope you have enough selfproud in order to understand how i feel (which, i dont think it is the case since you played this game with 50 daily playerbase in order to troll, plus the leaving post and how it ended up, it tells a lot of the kind of man you are behind the screen)

PS: If i were a pussy, i wouldnt put my name on this forum, but i have enough experience to know that people on MB2 are loneliness mans who likes to brag on a star wars 2003 game enviroment, but in reality, they are all innofensive, same applies for you since you were going to leave the game (apparently, looking for attention) but at the final chapter, you ended up coming back to the mod you hate (despite you have played it for eons) probably because there wasnt anything on your life that couldnt distract you as much as this game, sad decissions made by a keyboard thug wannabe

tldr;

Butthurt noob quits. Supposedly.

Haha.

Infraction: Flaming
tldr;

Butthurt noob quits. Supposedly.

Haha.

🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You are an absolute stupid cumulus of disgraces, its incredible how every time you answer, you reaffirm how dumb you are.

These words are not mine, but Evian's on his leaving post, i used them to mock himself.

For having >1,3k posts on this forum that gets a new thread twice a week, your reading comprehension level is as poor as your expository and persuasive writing. Stop spending hours and hours on this and go to a school because you are on a clearly need of it

Also, don't tell me noob, i can beat you in any aspect of the game, without begin a surprise to anyone, and also, i'm fucking you in your own enviroment right now, its ok just take down the pen.

I dont know if you pretended to be funny, but indeed, once again im dying of laughter while watching one of your answers.

Last edited:
You should read your posts. Also this "I was just pretending to be stupid just to bait you and tell you how superior I am" does not really work. You are basically trying to beat me in my own "game" (which I have been doing for more than a decade at this point). Just calm down Jesús, take your meds.
ZZZ, stop using my style, im not trying to beat anyone there, this is a forum, not a game, if you felt attacked, its a clear signal that something is going wrong under your psychologist brain. Also i noticed you named me twice and dont know what you are looking by doing it because it looks like you didn't realize you look like a total tryna funny asperger. If i did care about my name, i wouldn't have posted it.

Once again, this conversation ends here, can't be arsed to keep writing and reading this shit and also flooding this post, if u really wanna talk about something and close this stuff, do it on private or on discord, but if you are only looking for having the last word on this post and to be seen as that to the others by replying, then, congragutalations, i hope you'll feel better with it, because i couldn't give less fucks at this moment. Won't be bothered neither to read nor answer

Last edited:
Haha, what a raging nutter.

How does this post apply yet again? Damn, I am too good.

Think he'll come back with a response? I'll help him resist.

Spaghetti I summon thee! There is a meatball here that needs forking.
Please take out the trash when you're done eating.

I honestly have no words to answer properly this time, cant even understand you and i doubt someone can. Dont know wdym on how you could apply your post, what idea are you pretending to introduce and how is it applyed when i already proved these werent neither my words nor intentions? You are way too dumb and apparently a chicken snitch calling for an admn which is contradictory and funny considering your shitty nickname, defend your principles. Please, think before answering because there are 3 responses of you that literallty makes 0 sense.

Last edited:
Infraction: Flaming
Who the fuck are you, loser? This piece of shit actually pmed me, lol.

Where the fuck are the mods? Why is this fucking TRASH on these FORUMS? This guy is clearly garbage. Wtf?

Apparently I've been gone too long and the Devs needs to be flayed by me again?

Why is this vermin still allowed on these forums?

Dont fucking start a beef or flood on a serious post about cheaters with your stupid crying, nobody cares about what you think because nobody knows you except because your forum avticity, seriously, who the fuck are you? You are a total noone in game, rather give me your discord if u wanna talk bout something, unless you a re a total coward who will keep flooding because your lack of guts to actually talk directly with me, pussy snitch

Status
Not open for further replies.