Long time player first time forum user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize there was a "huge" amount of people who used the forum. Figured I'd give it a try. Anyone have any interesting threads I've been deprived of? No tutorial types please.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
No it didnt, but is hard to set stuff while i have make a tail to your mother under an office desk

You can comply my fantasy of drilling yourself in the chest

Google translate malfunction.

Google translate malfunction.
*Wiping my tears with this irrelevant paper*
IMG_20201005_132154.jpg

Last edited:
I offered the most logical and kindest answer to the question of your message's failure to compute.
I admit ~ It was speculation. Who knows? You could just be a retard. ;)

Or maybe the fault lies in you once again. Use your imagination. Just visualize what you see in the mirror when you open your mouth.
And please, don't try to make out with yourself.

I offered the most logical and kindest answer to the question of your message's failure to compute.
I admit ~ It was speculation. Who knows? You could just be a retard. ;)

Or maybe the fault lies in you once again. Use your imagination. Just visualize what you see in the mirror when you open your mouth.
And please, don't try to make out with yourself.
Jesus fucking christ, what is this bullshit am i reading, 0 sense arguments, yourself admiting was made just by speculations, calling retard without any reason and backup, and then making a totally delusional indecipherable simile for...??? If u tried to be looked like as a phylsopher, u ended up looking like a borderline schizo with probably more than one mental illness

Clearly expected way more from someone that spent/is spending more than a notorious time of his life pressing F5 on this forum's fontpage

I have never once seen such an insecure person than you are. lol
Bitch, dont make me laugh, your own words applies to you;

All right, I am going to cut it short: I am quitting this game/mod permanently.
I feel like I play with the same players everyday, they talk about the same things, repeat the same baits/memes or whatever everytime.
Considering my username is on autokick and multiple IP addresses of mine were banned permanently, I just let you win.
It's still unreal to me, that most of you people are grown men like me, yet words/banter hurt you to the point, that you were actively chasing for me (both in-game via teamkill or just straight admin abuse without me doing anything at that exact moment).
I think mb2's community had grown to be a fighting game tier echochamber overtime, so I don't really want to be associated with this mod anymore.
Bye.

All your words became irrelevant to everyone at this point, dont dare to talk to me that way, if the flexing bothered you, it might be either because envy or the lack of achievements to flex about, sorry but it feels so damn great when you can answer with selfmade facts, hope you have enough selfproud in order to understand how i feel (which, i dont think it is the case since you played this game with 50 daily playerbase in order to troll, plus the leaving post and how it ended up, it tells a lot of the kind of man you are behind the screen)

PS: If i were a pussy, i wouldnt put my name on this forum, but i have enough experience to know that people on MB2 are loneliness mans who likes to brag on a star wars 2003 game enviroment, but in reality, they are all innofensive, same applies for you since you were going to leave the game (apparently, looking for attention) but at the final chapter, you ended up coming back to the mod you hate (despite you have played it for eons) probably because there wasnt anything on your life that couldnt distract you as much as this game, sad decissions made by a keyboard thug wannabe

Last edited:

Evian

Banned
Bitch, dont make me laugh, your own words apply to you.

All right, I am going to cut it short: I am quitting this game/mod permanently.
I feel like I play with the same players everyday, they talk about the same things, repeat the same baits/memes or whatever everytime.
Considering my username is on autokick and multiple IP addresses of mine were banned permanently, I just let you win.
It's still unreal to me, that most of you people are grown men like me, yet words/banter hurt you to the point, that you were actively chasing for me (both in-game via teamkill or just straight admin abuse without me doing anything at that exact moment).
I think mb2's community had grown to be a fighting game tier echochamber overtime, so I don't really want to be associated with this mod anymore.
Bye.

All your words became irrelevant to everyone at this point, dont dare to talk to me that way, if the flexing bothered you, it might be either because envy or the lack of achievements to flex about, sorry but it feels so great when you can answer with selfmade facts.

PS: If i were a pussy, i wouldnt put my name on this forum, but i have enough experience to know that people on MB2 are loneliness mans who likes to brag on a star wars 2003 game enviroment, but in reality, they are all innofensive, same applies for you since you were going to leave the game (apparently, looking for attention) but at the final chapter, you ended up coming back to the mod you hate (despite you have played it for eons) probably because there wasnt anything on your life that couldnt distract you as much as this game, sad decissions made by a keyboard thug wannabe.

It's funny how you are pretending to be superior, thinking you are special by speaking/using the second most used language in the world. I think we could endlessly throw IRL achievements at each other, but does it matter and is it related to MB2 in any way? Does something like a self exist inside you, have you ever done introspection? I feel like you are trying too hard to impress others, even in-game (hence using scripts and being contrarian about defending a nigh-corrupt individual). Also, I play games to entertain myself and pass my free time (or atleast what's left of it because of my career). Also calling out the community as "mans", using their loneliness as an object of ridicule is kind of fucked up. Get yourself checked.

It's funny how you are pretending to be superior, thinking you are special by speaking/using the second most used language in the world. I think we could endlessly throw IRL achievements at each other, but does it matter and is it related to MB2 in any way? Does something like a self exist inside you, have you ever done introspection? I feel like you are trying too hard to impress others, even in-game (hence using scripts and being contrarian about defending a nigh-corrupt individual). Also, I play games to entertain myself and pass my free time (or atleast what's left of it because of my career). Also calling out the community as "mans", using their loneliness as an object of ridicule is kind of fucked up. Get yourself checked.
Im not trying to be superior, but with all the bullshit i have seen coming from you, its hard to not see you as an inferior, now, why do you speak about things begin MB2 related when right after you are talking about spiritual and life bullshit, i never used any kind of script, do you have any proves? No, because they can't exist, get your facts clear before you speak to me idiot. If you think i'm feeling special just because im able to play english, and that i am encouradgely defending Sxx (I never played when he was a pllayer/dev) you can't see further of what it really is, which is really funny and once again, contradictory of you considering you talked about introspection, i highly doubt you have reached the same as me at my age and i also doubt you can actually prove it duly, the community begin loneliness mans is a fact and indeed, an object of ridicule and you wont change my mind about it, because it is really fucking sad that most of the community are that way. Considering this and my vision of the game, if u are smart enough, you would notice that if im going to impress anyone, is no one of you but me

Last edited:

Evian

Banned
Im not trying to be superior, but with all the bullshit i have seen coming from you, its hard to not see you as an inferior, now, why do you speak about things begin MB2 related when right after you are talking about spiritual and life bullshit, i never used any kind of script, do you have any proves? No, because they can't exist, get your facts clear before you speak to me idiot. If you think i'm feeling special just because im able to play english, and that i am encouradgely defending Sxx (I never played when he was a pllayer/dev) you can't see further of what it really is, which is really funny and once again, contradictory of you considering you talked about introspection, i highly doubt you have reached the same as me at my age and i also doubt you can actually prove it duly, the community begin loneliness mans is a fact and indeed, an object of ridicule and you wont change my mind about it, because it is really fucking sad that most of the community are that way. Considering this and my vision of the game, if u are smart enough, you would notice that if im going to impress anyone, is no one of you but me, which also answers your question
If you believe, that anything I do in-game isn't ironic shitposting, then something is "off" with you Jesús. Second, we are not on reddit, nor on 4chan. This a Jedi Knight : Jedi Academy mod's forum, I still don't believe, that sharing your personal information, including your "flex" are necessary. You can call me names, but yours tell me enough. "You can't see further of what it is" Care to explain? You just started baiting people out of the blue, by being contrarian (such a nice way to introduce yourself, really". It's okay if you want to feel different, not just being a generic small brown guy with an inferiority complex. I honestly don't think, that you aren't atleast in your early 20's, although your words are screaming "teenager" to me. This thread should be locked to be honest, you have been using ad hominem from the beginning to the end, and your reasoning lacks logic in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.