• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Logrus tking

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaloLorn

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Interesting. I noticed some kind of confrontation between him and Q yesterday, but it stopped just before I was going to stop warning and start punishing.

Antraxo

Donator
I saw logrus TK people many times on my server or stirr up shit with other guys or he would just timewaste.
He's a weird guy sometimes he's totally normal but sometimes he's just really weird.
I don't like him.

k4far

Banned
Donator
I have seen an interesting exchange of words between him and some other guy on BG RTV it was on a Cloudcity, a month ago. He was speaking... of his IQ being bigger, lmao.

He is certainly easy to trigger. Logrus does not like losing, especially to someone going loud about being better or trying to lower his self worth in any manner.

I do not like to listen to a scrubs too... if they are on the stacked team and they go loud about winning with numbers calling it "ability" - lammings.

I have seen a lot of people rubbing about nationality, they were not asking directly just speaking of certain countries badly that would upset him, especially if about his own.
He can be normal. When he is quiet. He is doing his job as a teammate when things are even.

I do not fancy him too, but this all is worth knowing. Noone is genuinely salty.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
why is it always eu that i see complaining about trolls and tking yet apparently na is worse off

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
maybe na isnt as full of snowflakes who complain about a game? this is getting offtopic anyways

maybe na isnt as full of snowflakes who complain about a game? this is getting offtopic anyways

thats not it either, problem is that not many ppl actually complain and come to the forums to report it.

but being back on topic logrus is a troller that loves to tk ive seen him before doing it, he does it with no motive as well.

hey familly here's a tip
if you want to trigger logrus ask him if he has converted to sharia law yet

oh ye and about the complain, i've seen him tk people as well

logrus still tking
33fc029076a0430c084812fb1fbe4e84.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.