List of admins for Official US and EU servers?

Who are they? Is there a list somewhere of people we can count on when shit goes bad, or is this information supposed to be a secret?

Check the people who were accepted under the server admin applications.
The ones with personal endorsements from the team have a higher chance of being one.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Just ask on server if there is admin. List here could lead to massive PMs to players who are not on the server.

Yeah, that doesn't answer my question.
Yes it does, you just have to manually put in the effort of going through the applications.
I gave you that answer because as LoU said, people would bug the shit out of the admins and cause more drama.

Just ask on server if there is admin. List here could lead to massive PMs to players who are not on the server.

Admins don't respond to open chat. They only respond to issues that they directly see and witness for obvious reasons. But, if no one is online, saying "X is a tker" does nothing and as a result population will either leave, stack the opposite team or tk the person tking them. Also, VPN is a thing and people love using it nowadays. It just seemed odd to me that their were official servers, yet no public knowledge/list of who the actual admins are. So, I figured i'd mention it. Carry on.

LoU

R2D2
If someone is tking just tell people to use !p, TeamKilling is very restrict at least on EU server. If some player is problematic - using VPN just for that purpose you can send me PM i will check logs by myself.

Cat Lady

+1 for making easily accessible list of admins on server - it clears confusion and makes administrating more transparent. Admins can disable PM's if they're afraid of spam, for all I care - being admin is a responsibility, not boon.

/Cat Lady

If someone is tking just tell people to use !p, TeamKilling is very restrict at least on EU server. If some player is problematic - using VPN just for that purpose you can send me PM i will check logs by myself.

Fair enough