•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue lightsabers and online not working!!!

i recently installed the latest version of the movie battles 2 mod. I was struggling with this at first but then i eventually found a thread that explained how to run it properly (because im on mac). So i began playing the game and it was amazing, the first person i played as was qui gon jin in a test match I had made, just to figure everything out. Soon after I decided I wanted to go online and engage in some duels but when I went onto the server list I saw there was no servers at all to be found. This problem occurs on the main game as well so i am very confused on how to fix this. Maybe theirs an additional mod i must install?

it would be great if someone could help me out.

Thanks!

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
What? What is that "test match" you're referring to? Movie Battles is strictly multiplayer mod, there's no singleplayer option whatsoever.
Anyway, if your server list is empty, go here: Movie Battles II Server List , pick some server, copy it's ip and port, then start Movie Battles, open a console, type this:
Code:
/connect ip:
Hit Enter.
You'll either connect to a server, or you'll get a more or less useful error message.