Lightsaber combat

imo it's alredy similiar to mount&blade system
you can block, you can swing
plus there are some extra features like PBs, combos and bodyhits added for the funs and balances

It's basically Mount and Blade though, depending on the control-scheme you used when you played it.
Except now there's 7 directions to look out for rather than 4... Alright this one is a bit more complicated.

imo it's alredy similiar to mount&blade system
you can block, you can swing
plus there are some extra features like PBs, combos and bodyhits added for the funs and balances

I know which is awesome. But I feel like im not really blocking the attacks.

Fixed thanks XD
Feel free to make your own if our's doesn't meet your taste.

I mean you guys already made a nice really nice combat system, I'm just making a suggestion to tweak it. I'm fine on keeping like this. ;). and I like how instead like mount and blade the combat takes a lot of time which is more intense XD

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want mount and blade then go play mount and blade,simple.
I'm just giving out a idea man :/. this game beats Bear force (Star wars mod) by like a million. The only thing I liked from mount and blade was the combat system :). The 0.4 patch ruined the jedi class for me.

Stay tuned for the next patch :)
Ok :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Holy shit, the triple and double posting. There is an edit button so you don't do that.
I mean you guys already made a nice really nice combat system, I'm just making a suggestion to tweak it. I'm fine on keeping like this. ;). and I like how instead like mount and blade the combat takes a lot of time which is more intense XD
The 'suggestion' is really vague. You're suggesting we take from another system, that isn't really a small task.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Sometimes the website times out, if only we had a way to delete our own posts :p
If it were the same post over and over again I would understand, but they were simply different replies to different people.

I feel like im not really blocking the attacks
afaik there alredy is some extra feedback for the pblocking, like saber clash effect color (which only lasts for miliseconds), the red/green circle added recently, and maybe even some different sounds for bodyhits (somebody confirm?), but it's still not as visible as in m&b where you get a full knockback from blocking
but i guess adding knockback wouldn't work for mb2, so let's think about some different solution or leave it as is

If it were the same post over and over again I would understand, but they were simply different replies to different people.
Sorry my bad xD.

afaik there alredy is some extra feedback for the pblocking, like saber clash effect color (which only lasts for miliseconds), the red/green circle added recently, and maybe even some different sounds for bodyhits (somebody confirm?), but it's still not as visible as in m&b where you get a full knockback from blocking
but i guess adding knockback wouldn't work for mb2, so let's think about some different solution or leave it as is
True.

That looks really bad, lol
I respect everyones decision, but they weren't wanting to kill each other because it's a video (wanting to make it long), but in a actual game play fight is fun.Keep in mind the video was made in 2013 :3

Last edited:
I've played M&B for nearly 2,000 hours, currently having 1,921 logged. As a long time dueller for both MBII and M&B i think it is fair to say that this mod wins, Mount & Blade becomes boring as it is too repetitive, 4 swing directions and 4 block directions with a few specials that being chambering and kicks which really bore me in cheap tricks and spasmodic movements which for the MBII equivalent is yawing. Furthermore M&B's community is also begging for a new system to be implemented in the upcoming Bannerlord as the current one is too boring to any user who has played for a prolonged amount of time. If you get to know how the duelling system works on this mod then trust me that it will be just as, if not more intense than those you have in M&B because of the increased amount of user variety in ways to play that being agressive, defensive, acrobatic etc. All being fit for duels having their advantages and disadvantages whilst M&B offers only a single form to use with the exact same animations for different types of weaponry.

What's with all the newbies coming around demanding a 12 year old system to be changed because they say so?
I don't know if you haven't learned something called suggestions. Useless comment.

Also you were new some day so you're a newb too.

I've played M&B for nearly 2,000 hours, currently having 1,921 logged. As a long time dueller for both MBII and M&B i think it is fair to say that this mod wins, Mount & Blade becomes boring as it is too repetitive, 4 swing directions and 4 block directions with a few specials that being chambering and kicks which really bore me in cheap tricks and spasmodic movements which for the MBII equivalent is yawing. Furthermore M&B's community is also begging for a new system to be implemented in the upcoming Bannerlord as the current one is too boring to any user who has played for a prolonged amount of time. If you get to know how the duelling system works on this mod then trust me that it will be just as, if not more intense than those you have in M&B because of the increased amount of user variety in ways to play that being agressive, defensive, acrobatic etc. All being fit for duels having their advantages and disadvantages whilst M&B offers only a single form to use with the exact same animations for different types of weaponry.

Awesome answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with you.

Last edited: