Lightning

Smee

Banned
I'm not sure if this is in the game already but it would be nice if you could do a superpush with lightning if you have push and pull 3 (use pull then shock them). Ideally this would launch them even further and at a higher speed than regular superpush.

exQFPUO.gif

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
I'm not sure if this is in the game already but it would be nice if you could do a superpush with lightning if you have push and pull 3 (use pull then shock them). Ideally this would launch them even further and at a higher speed than regular superpush.
If you have L3 and P3 in your build and go into melee mode it does a big push. It won't smash people into walls but it has the delayed getup.

Eh, I'd say the damage could do with a buff as well.

If a gunner/saberist without saber deployed manages to get caught off guard by a Sith using Lightning 3 without a saber out (both hands) I think it should be extremely lethal extremely quickly, right now, especially as ARC, lightning is only dangerous if they have support as otherwise I can roll away with minor stamina loss and ammo drain and still shoot the sith to pieces.

Eh, I'd say the damage could do with a buff as well.

If a gunner/saberist without saber deployed manages to get caught off guard by a Sith using Lightning 3 without a saber out (both hands) I think it should be extremely lethal extremely quickly, right now, especially as ARC, lightning is only dangerous if they have support as otherwise I can roll away with minor stamina loss and ammo drain and still shoot the sith to pieces.
Perhaps the damage buff could be available to force whores who don't have a saber? Force whores with sabers generally have an advantage over force whores that rely entirely on force powers, so it could help balance an only force play style (at least for the sith, anyway).

Reactions: SK5

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Perhaps the damage buff could be available to force whores who don't have a saber? Force whores with sabers generally have an advantage over force whores that rely entirely on force powers, so it could help balance an only force play style (at least for the sith, anyway).
Level 3 lightning in melee mode already does increased damage versus while holding a saber.

Reactions: SK5

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
If you have L3 and P3 in your build and go into melee mode it does a big push. It won't smash people into walls but it has the delayed getup.
I think he meant combining the super push into the lightning push.
Future(s) of Force Part 1 soonTM :)

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team

exQFPUO.gif
I think he meant combining the super push into the lightning push.

Future(s) of Force Part 1 soonTM :)

You guys just gave me another idea. So super push now is Pull 3 and then Push 3 while in melee mode. Have a new Lightning Super Push that is Pull 3 down, then push with Lightning Push so send enemy flying and electrified. They are now a Force Lightning grenade and explode on impact into a shower of bolts. Super move for Sith force whore!

You guys just gave me another idea. So super push now is Pull 3 and then Push 3 while in melee mode. Have a new Lightning Super Push that is Pull 3 down, then push with Lightning Push so send enemy flying and electrified. They are now a Force Lightning grenade and explode on impact into a shower of bolts. Super move for Sith force whore!
if that would happen then repulse with shock will be too op and all those trollers will be op too

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
if that would happen then repulse with shock will be too op and all those trollers will be op too
No, no, not repulse. I was thinking of that move in TFU, but applied here. Super Push is a lot harder to do than Repulse. Pull down then Lightning Push for a human grenade. Jedi FW get super speed punches and punching while in MT. Poor Sith....